HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

twin cam g180 parts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
the ni
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 8:49 pm    Post subject: twin cam g180 parts Reply with quote

hey im looking for rings bearings and timing chain for my engine also a clutch any help would be good
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: twin cam g180 parts Reply with quote

www.isuzucarclub.com.au

ring the guy who runs that

there is nothing he dosnt know about that shit

also ring sss automotive the people that do all the imported motors... they reccomend some dude that gets parts for them...

dont bother trying to get gaskets, not only can you only get them for g200w but you pay around 400 bucks for them!
gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: twin cam g180 parts Reply with quote

Go to your holden dealer or Repco and buy G180 Sohc bearings Guess what they are the same as Twin cam bearings. As for rings I think you will find that the 1.8 sohc gemini motor will use the same, or try Total seal rings (APEP in Melbourne all you have to do is measure the ring thickness and they will have the right type) The timing chain is also available locally but I have to look for the part number this will take a few days as I am going racing this weekend. Now that I have given some of my secrets away I will have to kill those who read this! HaHa If you need more info e-mail me www.alphalink.com.au or www.alphalink.com.au/~gem
fatgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: twin cam g180 parts Reply with quote

why not just get them custom made 4 about $ 120
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: twin cam g180 parts Reply with quote

seems the people in the know dont wanna give away their information...

i can understand it... but it sucks that no one knows/cares about gemini's anymore. mechanical places i mean they are starting to fall into that 'oh they are old so they'll cost alot to work on' catagory
the ni
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: twin cam g180 parts Reply with quote

thanx for your help guys also i will be sending pics of my custom dash(gauges air brushing n all the good shit) on the net in this site it will have contact details for any one who wants one also any one need spray jobs email me at pinkymmmmm@hotmail.com.
cheers,Ben
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: