HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Cruz Cronulla 25th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bean
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 10:54 pm    Post subject: Cruz Cronulla 25th Reply with quote

ok Pete ,Martin ,Simon ,GRMLIN ,Gem o thriteen ,Andy c ,smitty_gemini ,ME hows about a cruz this saterday night
andy c
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Cruz Cronulla 25th Reply with quote

love to but ive got a party on. last athletics meet of the season on saturday and the huge piss up afterwards. any chance of the w/e after??? cause im seriosuly keen to go it, and get some ideas off other blokes (or women Wink !!!

andy!!
andy c
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Cruz Cronulla 25th - disregard last post! Reply with quote

sorry got my dates mixed up, im free and definatly keen! post back with details or email me at andrew_crowe1@hotmail.com
i say meet at Sth Hurstville Maccas the cruise to nulla, down to the wall or somethin??

andy!!
Simon
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Cruz Cronulla 25th Reply with quote

ok......the 25th im keen..that not this sat though its the one after.....ill meet u guys down at nulla....just tell me the place
]Thanx..Simon
Bean
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: Cruz Cronulla 25th Reply with quote

lets meet at the top of the wall u will c me there
Simon
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Cruz Cronulla 25th Reply with quote

Hey there Bean...give me a time and ill be there...and u say the 25th ...so two saturdays away...just to get it clear in my head!!
Should be nice to see some other gemis for a change down at nulla
Simon
andy c
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: Cruz Cronulla 25th Reply with quote

yeah sounds good. bout 8 - 830 or later?
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 4:33 am    Post subject: Re: Cruz Cronulla 25th Reply with quote

i might come, like im heaps keen but ive gota drop my missus at the novotel (dont ask), so if i can conn one of my mates to come then it will be on 4 sure, otherwise i dont really wana cruz alone, its just not cricket!

look 4 me!
http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sv&vid=205
Bean
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: Cruz Cronulla 25th Reply with quote

ok 25th is next saterday 8 - 830 later ill see what i can do to make mine a bit better than it is
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: