HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

PANELVAN 4 SALE- price drop !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boog
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 4:12 pm    Post subject: PANELVAN 4 SALE- price drop ! Reply with quote

Ok I'm in fairly desperate need of money to fund my new beast so I've re-thought my original price for the car and am dropping it.

$1500

or

$1100 minus stereo gear (theres $800 worth in there, I still have receipts)

I'm selling at a loss here (I need the money!) so its a good deal.

Interested, call me on 0421-162-703 or email me

orca@iweb.net.au
Shagin Wagin
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: PANELVAN 4 SALE- price drop ! Reply with quote

U talk shit. My mate just sold that wagon and he did all the work on it not u. u paid 1650 for and so i know it was u. U know nothing about that car and talk some serious shit because u are not converting it to a van.
Boog
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: PANELVAN 4 SALE- price drop ! Reply with quote

Yeh mate whatever, I'm not converting it to a van despite the fact that it has no rear seats at all they have been ground out and re carpeted.

Yeh it was me who bought it but I've spent quite a lot on interior work

I'm selling it for $1500 with interior work done. So I don't see how im "talking shit"

Next time get your facts straight.
Boog
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: PANELVAN 4 SALE- price drop ! Reply with quote

To clarify, yes I was planning on converting it to a van. Interior wise its pretty much a van. It has NO back seats and the area where the back seats where has been covered properly and re carpeted.

I'm not taking credit for all the interior work, I simply finished it off. I resprayed the dash, ripped out the inner lining and covered the interior with new carpet. Hey its not major work but it all goes towards making it a neat and tidy car.

I'm not trying to MAKE money from the car. The point is I have to sell it since I want to buy a TG van with a better engine.

I'm not trying to start an arguement here so thats all I'm going to say.
Shagin Wagin
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: PANELVAN 4 SALE- price drop ! Reply with quote

you are a faggot why dont you fuck off you lame cock sniffing dick head. you dont no what the fuck you are talking about so why dont you go root monkeys you ugly bastard.
Boog
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: PANELVAN 4 SALE- price drop ! Reply with quote

Thanks, come again.
G161VAN

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: PANELVAN 4 SALE- price drop ! Reply with quote

my friends boyfriend will give ya 1300 for it
i have seen it before and i think its worth the 13
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: