HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

SA PANELVAN WANTED

View previous topic :: View next topic  
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 4:12 am    Post subject: SA PANELVAN WANTED Reply with quote

WANTED.
Will consider any, as i'm getting desperate. any condition (preferably good!). i have about $1000 and if it's worth more, i have a corolla u can have also(honestly worth about $1600). please msg me here or email me: doomboy_666@hotmail.com
(adelaide resident)
p.s i will post a similar message no more than once a week, and no less than once a fortnight until i get a reasonable response, and have a beaut Gem p/v in my posession.
bad_gemini82
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: SA PANELVAN WANTED Reply with quote

man

i think every one on this site that doesnt have one wants on

but they a so FUCKIN rare i been looking for about a month and only seen 3 in pretty crap conditon but i got to sell mine and get a job......

but fuck there hard to find
Boog
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: SA PANELVAN WANTED Reply with quote

Buy a wagon and convert it.

There are usually about 2 or 3 wagons in the sa trader every week, most are in good nick.

Commit yourself, go to bed early on wednesday night, wake up hell early on thursday morning look at the trader on the net and go see anything that looks good asap.

I got my wagon a few weeks ago, after 3 times of just getting there a few mins late in the weeks before. This time I looked at the trader on the net on the early hrs of thurs morning. Got up at 6 am and went and got my car. Dedication Smile

Fark mate you must be blind, there was a fucking awesome 2ltr efi wagon for $2990 in the advertiser or sunday mail only a last week. I was tempted to get rid of my wagon for it Smile

The conversion to a panel van is simple. I removed the back seat with a couple of slashes with a grinder to the bolts and then the backrest folds down, with the help of a length of wood drilled in place to prop it up you've got a nice flat surface in which you can carpet over.

The panels go in pretty easy, whip out the windows, weld some metal in place and I believe the panels screw in.
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: SA PANELVAN WANTED Reply with quote

yeah u'R both right. I had considered the conversion, and isn't a bad idea. thanx for your thoughts fellas, but i might just keep lookin till i got enough cash to get something very nice, or until i see sumthin too good to pass up, and i'll snap it up in a second. cheers
MARK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: