HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

frost plug - size?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
o_so_low

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 9:23 pm    Post subject: frost plug - size? Reply with quote

hey, if anyone knows what size the frost plug is for the '84 1600 isuzu engine, i will be grateful to hear, cheers, email david.marshall@paradise.net.nz
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: OK. I'll bite..... Reply with quote

What is a frost plug called when not in NZ?
Ben Wight
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: OK. I'll bite..... Reply with quote

Someone had to bite! I wasn't game enough, I am still getting over whether you can install a stroker in a worked 2 litre turbo.
Loz
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: OK. I'll bite..... Reply with quote

hahaha. I want to put a stroker in my engine too. but ive got a worked 2 litre so I guess I cant.
wharfie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: frost plug - size? Reply with quote

frost plug, hmmm. thermostat?
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: frost plug - size? Reply with quote

Google search:
http://home.istar.ca/~datsun/att04.htm
So it's another name for welsch plugs? Or just the one at the back that you hope never rusts out ;o)
wharfie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: frost plug - size? Reply with quote

frost plug, hmmm. thermostat?
wharfie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: frost plug - size? Reply with quote

oops sent it twice, sorry
ms_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: frost plug - size? Reply with quote

which welsh plug...theres is a few of them...i think they are bout 35mm i think...thats just off the top of my head...just measure them the ones in the block are all the same size im gathering...hope i helped
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: Ben... Reply with quote

Don't you know.....

...you put the stroker in the drivers seat! lol
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: Stroker Reply with quote

I used to put my stroker in the passenger seat, she used to stroke very nicely. Had to get it removed though as it became a little dangerous at high speeds. But it did bring a smile to my face once it got going Surprised) *S*
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: Now Jaysn... Reply with quote

There are children and ladies present! What you do in the privacy of your own engine block is none of our business. Save that for the other Hot Gemini website, the one with the twins.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: