HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

GEMI STILL WANTED!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nos
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 5:32 pm    Post subject: GEMI STILL WANTED!!!! Reply with quote

need a gemi real cheap. no dings. little rust. engine doesn't need to even be there! will pay max 600 or 700 dollars. newcastle/central coast area in NSW! want a td wagon but will look into anything! HELP ME!!!!
bad_gemini82
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: GEMI STILL WANTED!!!! Reply with quote

hey nos

i have a tf sedan but you prob want a panelvan just thought id tell you that i got a sedan for sale.

only selling cause i want to turn a panelvan into the altimate camping street car (sounds funny doesnt it) anyway i have plans to put a bed,table,TV,DVD player,in the back and have it street car up front and underneath...

anyway if you want pics if it i got some now so get back to me....

Robert
(bad_gemini82)
nos
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: GEMI STILL WANTED!!!! Reply with quote

yeah for sure, send them to me. you never know what may tickle my fancy at any given moment. by the way. i love ur idea for the panelvan! sounds awesome. i wanna build a show car but a street legal one. it's gonna be real fast - putting a series 5 rx7 13b turbo rotary in it and getting that bridgeported and making a few other changes to rack up even faster times over the quarter mile. only prob with pano is only two seats Sad need the back ones sometimes! so definately send me them pics please. quartermile_@hotmail.com
much appreciated
SNZ12L
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: GEMI STILL WANTED!!!! Reply with quote

Street legal 13B turbo in NSW??
bad_gemini82
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: GEMI STILL WANTED!!!! Reply with quote

yer i sent them.........also your car sounds pretty good........

later
Robert
nos
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: GEMI STILL WANTED!!!! Reply with quote

that's the plan
SNZ12L
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: GEMI STILL WANTED!!!! Reply with quote

Just wondering how you were going to do that as the restrictions in NSW only allow you to go to a 2.4L turbo, as a 13B is seen as a 2.6L I didn't think it was possible. Good luck anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: