HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

May 25th cruise
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 1:25 pm    Post subject: May 25th cruise Reply with quote

Flyers for the cruise available in the 'events' gallery, print and distribute.
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: May 25th cruise Reply with quote

sweet. I'M EXCITED! i'm gonna stick em across my rear windscreen for advertising too! and do the ol' slap under the windscreen wiper trick. and pass out flyer's too. should be big.
greg.
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: May 25th cruise Reply with quote

I don't want it to be big.... I want it to be HUGE...

The piccy in the gallery is obviously designed for two A5 flyers, I could knock up some A4 versions, or even A3 if anyone can print 'em.
Scotty G
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: May 25th cruise Reply with quote

as long as everyone prints out 20 copies n keeps them in the car with them. when they go anywhere n see a gemi in the carpark stick one under the wiper. this is how the gccq got started.
poppagem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: May 25th cruise Reply with quote

if all goes well my wife and i will be there(over35,S)in our new and very stock tg and our son will be there in his new tf....
ps. me and the wife will try and keep up.....
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: May 25th cruise Reply with quote

Well, I'm definately going to be there!! I have been looking forward to this cruise ever since the last one. A big thanks to Adam for designing the flyers. You're a lengend!!
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: May 25th cruise Reply with quote

Good work Adam, everyone should take of there plugger and give them a slaping for Adam. Im diffently goin to be there but not sure if i can get my car there. Are you goin to come along this time Adam and how are those front springs goin i sold ya?????

Cheers
Mick
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: May 25th cruise Reply with quote

Very sorry I'll be O/S again. I may have to cry Surprised(
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: May 25th cruise Reply with quote

i am going to be there rain hail or another car crash
i've missed the last but not this time hope fully my gold
te will be on the road in 2 weeks at the latest
psm7
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: May 25th cruise Reply with quote

SICK!!!! I can't wait!

I am so pissed that I smashed my damn car, hopefully I will have it fixed by then..... Oh well if not I will drive it anyway!

lol

SEE YA ALL THERE!!!!

Pete
Green_Gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: May 25th cruise Reply with quote

Yep ill be there! theres some gemis at tafe so ill put some fliers on them theres about 5 @ tafe!
Cheers Paul
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: May 25th cruise Reply with quote

the flyers are a great idea, but where are the venues, as i have never been on a cruise and hope to be there if i can get my car done in time. but i dont know where to go.
Grimlock
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: May 25th cruise Reply with quote

I'm so looking forward to joining you guys on this cruise you have no idea! ; )
It should be a lot of fun.
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: May 25th cruise Reply with quote

hey mate, meets are at aspley maccas carpark (usually at the bottom) across from the hypermarket and at logan hyperdome in the big w/library carpark at the back near the roundabout. sunshine coast ppl meet at the forest glen carpark of the bp service station (southbound side).
greg.
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: May 25th cruise Reply with quote

Woohoo, I might just be able to make on the cruise after all! Now should I bring CuGem (with new twin carbies)or GrannyspecTE?
CuGem, GrannyspecTE?
GrannyspecTE, CuGem?
Hmmm, can't decide.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: