HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Broadwater C/P burnout
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 5:45 am    Post subject: Broadwater C/P burnout Reply with quote

Hey all, just a quick message to let you know that if i'm not working this Fri. night (will find out A.S.A.P) i'm gonna try to blow either or both my tyres. The drivers rear is bassicaly as bald as a slick after i smoked it up on Sat. night, so i wont have to sit there like cop-bait for too long (damn pricks have got me paranoid).
Hope to see you's there (and a tyre or 2 blowing).
Jasyn...
Scotty G
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Broadwater C/P burnout Reply with quote

what time on friday will u be down at the carpark?
RedTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Broadwater C/P burnout Reply with quote

Jasyn,

you better not be that Gold thing I seen saturday nite, trying to do a skid, with ultimate body roll???

If not, well see you Friday nite

Hehe
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Broadwater C/P burnout Reply with quote

HAHAHAHA!!! That's my shit-box all-right, thems some fucked shocks and springs ive got there isn't it ? You should have seen me harkin it up some Fri. & Sat. nights if your a regular down there.
It gets way too much body roll to get any good heat & smoke out of the shitty tyres when i'm trying to make it do doughy's. This time, i wanna get a couple of blokes to rock the back for me (it's an auto & needs a little encouragement), to get a decent line locky happenin'. I'll just let it rip till she blows the tyre/s *G*.
Wanna help me make it happen ?!? hehehe...
If i'm not working, i'll be letting her rip around 10:30ish cos it's a little easier to see the cops comin', i should have a mate on the lookout for me. He's pretty keen to see it happen too. Hopefully it'll encourage a few other guys down there to drop a patch as well. *S*
Jasyn...
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:04 pm    Post subject: WHEN!!! Reply with quote

i will be there with bells on!! what time and where i will lift it for ya!! i got a trolly jack if u need a hand!! hahahaha
tell me wheni will be there!!
GENE
dr_boom13@hotmail.com
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: WHEN!!! Reply with quote

i'll be there 2 but i'll be in a turbo corolla
my gems not on the road yet
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: WHEN!!! Reply with quote

Unreal, thanx 4 the help. Just keep an out for the Gold TX with a yellow drivers door, I'll be organising new tyres to throw on after the burnout sometime today or tomorrow. i'm also gonna grab a litre of deisel to chuck under the tyres for a little encouragement and fun. Not sure where i'll end up doing it yet, but if i see a group of Gemmi's parked somewhere nicely tucked away from easy cop view, then i'll drop it right in front of them. Should be around 10:30ish.
I'll look out for ya bells - what does your car look like so i know it when i see it ?
Jasyn...
Green_Gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZZ Reply with quote

Is the corolla a station wagon with stock rims?
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZZ Reply with quote

no it's an import gp turbon 2 door
my mate picked it up yesterday
goes alright doesn't have a pssshht valve
yet
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 3:30 am    Post subject: Re: WARNING! New burnout plans Reply with quote

I just had a rather non-friendly visit at work tonite by one of Shane's (Braodwater car club president) rather huge mates. He said that he found out about my plans 4 Fri. night and that if i go ahead with it, he and about half a dozen of his 'crew' are going 2 beat the living shit out of me. And that i will never be welcome at Broady car-park again. So since i value my face and ability to walk upright, i'm gonna be doing the burnout somewhere else. Either way it's getting done!! I'm thinking along the lines of at The Spit, down the very end of the road that has the coul-de-sac at the end. That way i get to keep my car and my face in one peace. So for now, the plans have been slightly altered, but will be going ahead with the end result of frying tyres. Just not at the car-park.
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: ZZZ Reply with quote

my mistake its not a corolla its a corsa
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 11:28 am    Post subject: no offence meant Reply with quote

hey jasyn, i really don't want to offend you, and didn't want to say anything. but the broadwater carpark is something really special mate, and is the only reasonably safe place (cop-wise) ...that i know of, where you won't get hassled, and moved on. aint gonna be that way if ppl are pulling skids and the like. its good that there are ppl like that certain club president, that have protected the venue like that. i'm not condoning any of the violence or abuse that they were threatening u with. but just saying that i can understand and appreciate where their coming from. hopefully u can too. sorry mate just thought i'd add my two cents. (yes i too pull skids, just more discretely)
lol. actually i've learnt my lesson the hard way like u. anyone that went to the isuzu club's bbq in december, will know what i'm talking about.

hope there's no hard feelings mate.
thanks, greg.
Scotty G
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: no offence meant Reply with quote

agreed, u may rembember a commodore that was doing skids in the carpark a couple of weeks ago. a vs-vr green SS. he got caught on camera and got fined $1500 dollars and loss of license for 6 months. also the last person that was caught doing skids had his keys thrown in the ocean by the bwcc! i dont know about the spit though cause the pigs like it down there. maybe a nice industrial estate instead.
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: no offence meant Reply with quote

I've been talking more to my mates that know of the BWCC's agression toward burnout technicians in the car-park. Let's just say that i'm f#%kin' stoked that i found out before i actually did anything. I can definately see where they're coming from, with all the newspapers labeling them as hoons and deviates. I will be going ahead with it, just not in their presence - so everyone wins (and gets to keep their keys).
Thanks for the advice, no offence was taken at all. And thanks for the tip about the camera - damn good wallet saving tip.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: no offence meant Reply with quote

Last week my m8 did a burnout in the BWCP and he had 8 ppl case him out of it. heheh it was funny shit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: