HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TowBars, Airbrushing, SikWotevers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:54 pm    Post subject: TowBars, Airbrushing, SikWotevers Reply with quote

this is for Amy, Greg J and Ol Gene

Me is funny drunk
you are V drunk
Me and Old Mate both have sore shins, just a mark now
you will get yours (not)
err now Gene, hmmm
Me not a stoner
u look stoned, was it the airbrushing or the lightning that got to you

you all just dont know of the true power of the RUMBOS mixed with a GEMINI

Ohh yeah

Muwahahahahaha

hahahahahahahaha

Yeah Greg was that your car being towed the other day??
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: TowBars, Airbrushing, SikWotevers Reply with quote

yeah carlos, it was. sad story. but....."i'm on the road again!"(thankyou zztop)...i think?

i was apparently in an automatic tow-away zone, (because i was on the freeway...almost!) so i had no choice....apparently. so the smartarse towie moved me to the shell at tarragindi, where he proceeded to bagg out my car, a fu*kn shitload and rolled me off the back of the truck right into a pile of mud in a vacant block beside the servo. mud everywhere! and because my car's low, it got all dirty...and i'd just washed it! he was like "oh look it's a turbo", and "wow extractors", and "why would you lower a gemi?" etc, with sarcasm naturally.

so after ignoring him for five minutes as he stood and made fun of my car, i asked him what he drove. he responded with "a signature series peter brock 1995 vk commodore" WHAT A FUKN DIK! i've just gone ummmm yeah mate u betta hang on to that car hey, it's pretty special! vk's are 85's...fukwit.

anyway i got my car started, (loose connection at the fuel pump, as it's been knocked around a bit...i don't have a fuel board in the boot, and carry a bit of gear in there on occasions, so i guess i had it coming.) before RACQ got there and slowly crawled out of the mud feathering the clutch and throttle, so that i didn't throw up too much mud over my baby, and headed back home. end of story. i'll hit the connection with a solder asap. she should be right then. and the evil king fell into the fiery pits of hell, reuniting the friendly village of gemilot, and they all lived happily ever after! amen.? Smile

why didn't u stop to laugh at me yesterday carlos? or help me pay out the towie?

lol Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: