HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Assist a fellow GEMINI follower

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 5:30 am    Post subject: Assist a fellow GEMINI follower Reply with quote

hey all, been watchin you guys chat 'bout gemi's now for a cupple o months, but haven't been contributing as i am yet to own a gemi. i have a 79 corolla sedan with nice red paint, big hard to find sigma turbo rims, nice leather wheel, dumped and dodgy self welded-on trust muffler box with dumper. I am trying to find a buyer so i can buy a gemi van. i've saved up sum cash to get a dodgo gemi, but i really wanna get sumthin schmick, and goes a bit. If any one wants a tidy lil' looker of a corolla for about $1700 mail me. will separate rims(which are polished), and am asking $500 ono for 'em. I have recently had a s/h engine put in as i blew the old one down port wakefield road in the middle of nowhere. please help us out, as i want a gemi bad, and dont yet have enough cash to get sumthin that looks as good as my corolla. In ADELAIDE.
MODGEM
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 3:24 pm    Post subject: Gemi for ya Reply with quote

He dude. I am in adelaide and have a gemini to sell
its an 1983 TF. Body is very straight with a little rust around rear window. OLne set of multispoke mags (wit tyres) and 2 5 spoke roh mags on da front. colour is gold. rust has been taken back to the metal ready for bog and paint. easy hour job.
um the interior is pretty much perfect
sports stearing wheel. with holden centre and matching gemini gearstick nob
stereo is quite good.
phippips cd 4*40w deck with sansui 6" in the back anp pioneer 4" in da front. doesn't sound like much but it cranks. Sports exhuast with 3.5" dump pipe
engine wise its a 1600 wit a 4 speed box
i fucked the engine the otherday.
it is either the head gasket/head(needing machining) or the piston ring set. to fix should only be 150 bucks. the engine runs really well normally.
great car looking for about 700/800 bucks for it.
if you or anyone else is interested then give me a call on
0421124258- my name is mike
in adelaide
cheers
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemi for ya Reply with quote

cheers man, but i'm actually after a panno. if it was one, or is one, i would buy it in a second, cause it sounds not too bad for what you're asking. you didn't say if it's a sedan, van or what, but i assume it's a sedan. If otherwise, please let me know.
cheers, MARK.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: