HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Sex Change!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Healo
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:23 pm    Post subject: Sex Change!!! Reply with quote

I want to give my girl TG some balls and add a tin cam 2L dose any konw of a good brand, or a good donor car good for this conversition. A 1.8 will even do just to get a bit more HP
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: Sex Change!!! Reply with quote

you mean twin cam? theres a g200 twin cam, pretty much straight bolt in except for master cylinder or some thing. good luck finding one, but if you do make sure its got atleast the bell housing for the gearbox. there even harder to find.
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Sex Change!!! Reply with quote

yeah a complete motor will be a slut to find...

that is engine, gearbox (which is differnt from the stocko box), most of the drivetrain is different apparently the same as a diesel... but anyway im not much good to you unless its asking how good they go cause mine wasn't a conversion... i cant remember who here has done it but someone has...
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Sex Change!!! Reply with quote

go an fj20, that has sum real ballz
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Sex Change!!! Reply with quote

just go for a V8 all alloy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: