HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Kodak Moment?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TUF TF
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 3:28 pm    Post subject: Kodak Moment? Reply with quote

Would someone please be able to tell me this..... In the speed cameras that are in tarago's with the little man inside, does the camera take the photo automatically or does the little man inside take the photo? the reason i ask this is because at 10:30 last nite while going to pick my brother up i think i was doing about 18km over the limit, but the little man inside the car was outside having a smoke so will i still get done, and seeing as im only on my P's and its double demierits i will lose my liscence if i got done!! Sad

I would really appreciate someone to tell me so i can either stop stressing or know i have one more week with my liscence....
Thanks alot guys

Hayden
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Kodak Moment? Reply with quote

You'll get done, and only JUST keep your licence. The little man is nothing but a minder, and a lazy one at that!

Whenever you go past these guys, join the initiative:
1) toot incessantly
2) stick you finger up
3) yell sh!t out loudly (abuse preferably)

Most importantly
4) slow down so as to not get busted

Cheers Smile
TUF TF
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Kodak Moment? Reply with quote

dont worry mate, when me and my mates went back past him an hour later in my mates car, he copped a soft serve right on the back window!!!

But i think my liscence is gone coz its double demerits since im only on my P's i only have 4 points if u speed 15km or more over the limit its 3 points i think!! Looks like ill be spending alot of time here talking to u guys.

Hayden
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: