HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Quote on value of my car

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 7:21 pm    Post subject: Quote on value of my car Reply with quote

Alright I will be selling my Gemini and all Gemini related stuff that I have in a few months or so. heres a list of all the stuff on my car:

TG SL sedan
14x6 5 spoke alloys with 80% tread have not been bagged once
lowered springs
Stock 1600 with Ramflo Filter
5 speed with rodeo remote shifter
Piazza front brakes
tacho dash
Black Custom interior with custom doortrims, dash, parcel shelf, new carpet
Dark (20%) tinted windows
Sports steering wheel
Custom boot with 12" sub in custom box.
Remote central locking
2 point immobiliser
alarm system
remote boot release
blanked over door and boot locks
100% rust free
Spotlights
heaps of spares including Genie extractors & Right and left remote operated mirrors

Its in primer at the moment and is ready for paint. is gold in colour i was going to paint it HSV SV99 gold

I am taking the stereo though. but leaving the sub and box as it is built into the boot.

What would you pay for this car??? i bought it for $2000 2 years ago and was bog stock except for the mags.

if you want to buy it. its in Canberra i would sell it now if someone offered the right price but need more funds for a VL turbo.
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Quote on value of my car Reply with quote

I don't know what it's worth, but why save for a VL turbo COMMONdore when you could save up less money and have a TG TURBO!? You've done everything else to it..
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 8:57 pm    Post subject: yeah.....??? Reply with quote

a vlturbo!! how original!! hahahaha
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: yeah.....??? Reply with quote

fark man!! ive already had 2 of em,,,,dont do it man,,,i reckon an 87 vl turbo had more problems than my gemini does now...its always at the workshop or ur always fixing it..i agree with the above post,,,im actually in the stages of doing a turbo conversion on my TD gems are heaps more fun i have since found...so the moral to this story is keep ya gem it sounds maaaaad, or if ur convinced to sell it get a rotor, RX2, 3 or 4... l8rz...
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: yeah.....??? Reply with quote

Every one bags my gemini (Or FEMINI they call it) at school but every wanker and his dog has a vl so i wanted to be different and fuck the boring commodore project.
A nicely worked gemmy can shit allover some commodores anyway.......
And it sounds like youve got a beautifal start to a turbo project anyway.
Nick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: yeah.....??? Reply with quote

yeah but i want something bigger and i've always loved the VL but it's be the only pre VN that i would buy
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: yeah.....??? Reply with quote

comodores are gay
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: yeah.....??? Reply with quote

yes they are
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nathan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: yeah.....??? Reply with quote

they r .........Unless you buy a HSV SV300.........300 killowhatts faster than S2000 and Porche Boxter over quater
Nick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: yeah.....??? Reply with quote

yeah well fuck, so are you. does anyone want to answer my fucking question or not?
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:50 am    Post subject: Hey NICKERS.... Reply with quote

Chill out a little man.....that Gene - he's got a really bad drug habbit see. He didn't mean to offend you. Anyway, your in Canberra right? How the fuck can you expect anyone to tell you what you're car is worth in say Qld, SA or Melb? Why don't you start with what it owes you and then drop your price as you run out of patience?? Put it in the CT and the trading post and see how you go.....what happened on the weekend - did you buy that motor??
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Quote on value of my car Reply with quote

Yeah it sounds like some were from $2K - $3k

BUT... it's in Primer????? ready for paint ??? is it stripped and masker with the painter standing by gun in hand, or has it been cheaply sprayed in aerosol cans....

that then lowers the price to: $1k - $1.5K

Get it sprayed before your sell it other wise you will have problems selling it.

so you see for us who have never seen your ride, and most of us don't live Camberra,
what we we know about the local Gemini Market,

by the way what price do you have on the remote mirro\rs i'm sure you will find some buyers in here chasing them,

Cheers
Eggy
Nick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Quote on value of my car Reply with quote

finally a decent answer. i wil have got it painted by the time i sell it probably towards the end of this year but the remote mirrors will be going on. i want to sell it with all the factory options added that i can and then some. i have complete air con but its fairly rooted which is about the only option left
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: