HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini chat room (please!!!!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wAnnABeE gottaTG
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 1:25 am    Post subject: Gemini chat room (please!!!!) Reply with quote

man im sik of checking a million posts and replys so is there a gemini chat room like in mirc or something. if not then someone should really start one.im thinking something like #hotgemini in mirc.i reckon neone online should sit in that chat room and we'll see if we can get it happening.
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini chat room (please!!!!) Reply with quote

i only started posts on the forum today and i agree (any web developer can make an instant chat room on their page why isn't there one on this site (where we actually need it!)
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini chat room (please!!!!) Reply with quote

easy answer, anyone not here misses out on the info! this way its kept for everyone to read later. thats what adam will tell you.
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini chat room (please!!!!) Reply with quote

Basically... if you don't like this website then f*ckoff, cos we all love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 1:57 am    Post subject: I love it too! Reply with quote

I LOVE IT TOO>>
sept without the hostile attitude and language. im in a happy mood tonight! : )
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: I love it too! Reply with quote

Did you get lucky??? hehehe

Sorry, I just don't like hearing anyone bagging this website!! Cos it R O C K S!!!
wAnnABeE gottaTG
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 2:47 am    Post subject: Re:I love it too! BUT #hotgemini is handy Reply with quote

hey i didnt bag this site at all, and i agree that the forum is good cause then no one misses out on the info BUT a well known chat room would be good for the hard to explain stuff and instant feedback.for one on one chats. well go to #hotgemini on mirc if neone is interested and hopefully it will get a bit of a following. and if the owner of this site wants to take over the chat room #hotgemini im glad to pass it on.
Hamal
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re:I love it too! BUT #hotgemini is handy Reply with quote

I think you'd find that not everyone on here surfs the net on a daily basis so a hotgemini chatroom would be pretty bare...

Like someone else said too... any good information said in the chatroom would be lost forever too...

And not to mention lamers etc...
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re:I love it too! BUT #hotgemini is handy Reply with quote

okay i know it haqs been down but there are two chat rooms on Mirc #gemini on both oz.org and ausnet
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini chat room (please!!!!) Reply with quote

its easy. just checkin each day and look... if u leave it a few u miss out not our problem. yeah and not everyone can answer ya question and a chat cos not everyone will be there
gene
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: