HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ADELAIDE CRUISE
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 1:13 am    Post subject: ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

ok all, its time we got this organised so we all have as much notice as possible, as far as i am concerned, we have decided to hold the next big cruise on Sunday 26th May for the usual daytime cruise, coz night cruises just dont have the willing people... as yet we dont have a set destination we need more peoples opinions! a cruise through the hills somewhere would be nice, but i think people are getting sick of the same old victor cruise, so lets find another place t go in the hils..... once we have enough suggestions and interest in a destination we can then work out a place to start the cruise, the last place, victoria drive, was ok, but it didnt have enough space to get all the cars in a row or group without having bloody barinas and corrollas in the middle!!!
so lets get some suggestions in!!!
well, thats all for now.....

Cheers
Matt

PS. Dave carey, if you read this i reckon it'd be good if you could make some flyers up again!! you did a top job with the last lot!!!
jono
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

i rekon we go 4 a strap up chain of ponds road, and others along the way, n have lunch in birdwood
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

Anyone know of any good pubs/restraunts in birdwood??
i dont really fancy taking a little vegemite sandwitch in my ninja turtles lunchbox...
not that there is anything wrong with a vegemite sandwitch or a ninja turtles lunchbox for that matter... i just think that a pub lunch would be much better quality...
cheers
kev
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

i reckon our cruise should consist of not a car show, but a lunchbox show! u bring your ninja turtles lunchbox and i'll bring my carebears one, and hones/jones/bigplans/matt said he will bring his power rangers lunchbox and drinkbottle set!!! (someone was spoilt!) i wish i had a drink bottle too!!!

Matt
jono
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

lol matt,
ill bring my collection of matching transformer lunch box and accesorys!
there must be some historic opub in bird wood
if not theres 1 in lobethal, i think.
half those towns r just pubs anyway
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

yeah it sounds good mate, i think we gotta get this shit organised dont u....
ok so were set on birdwood etc for the destination, on the 26th... whats next?
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

just found out that mum hasnt washed my pwer rangers lunchbox and drink bottles since i used them last...

ah well i dont care...whats a bit of mouldy black banana anways...and stale off white milk that ants are still chomping into since 1994!

just chuck it in the boot and all the ants will fall through the many holes. easy fixed
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

my ninja turtles one is all polished up and ready to go! nothing like the smell of fresh tupperware!!
kev
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:32 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

we had better get it organised because then i can tell ya whether ill have 2 or 3 of my 4 gems on the road. ill get my mates to drive the ones im not just to get a bigger total there.

me obsesive? never.

josh
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

good to hear josh... yes i agree we need this thing organised!!! and we need panelvan daves help for making the flyers once again to pass around to fellow gems we see on the road/in driveways etc...

Matt
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

good stuff josh, i wanna see all 4 there!!!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

tc: will be painted and there

tg: will be there looks shit, is shit has a worked 1600 freshly rebuilt. Has a green door with white spray paint all over it a big iced coffe sticker and a home made bonnet scoope. Hopefully its not defected by then

tx: should be there has a cracked head at the moment but should be fixed by next week sitting on bumpstops all round thats how i bought it

tf: not a chance in hell snapped timing chain getting gas turbo motor so maybe in a year or so

Josh
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

we should try and get some grannies in there mint gems there that would be fat
Ben J
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

Matt.....Can i come along tooooooo......PLeeeeeeeeeeze

I miss my wagon Sad

Damm celica.....POS!

hmmmm Dave is a hard fella to catch, i have found the ONLY way to get hold of him is to ring him....Emailing is too slow....

Ben J
(WIK-240)
DOHC
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE Reply with quote

Hey Matt,

I've messaged Dave so hopefully he'll get on here this w/end and we'll get the show on the road.

I'll be there and I recon that birdwood sounds like a good idea, stretch the Gem a bit and give her a good run through the hills Wink

Cheers,
Ross.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: