HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

the change over plus spoiler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:10 am    Post subject: the change over plus spoiler Reply with quote

ok i dont know if you all know but i wrote off my gemini (i'm very sad) but i got a ford laser for free a 1983 ghia hatch i know its not a holden or a gemini but its for free so i dont care it need a bit of work but for free its pretty good.
i was wondering do spoil;ers of 323s fit onto the lasers you know those black rubber ones. If they do whats involved and how much am i looking at
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: the change over plus spoiler Reply with quote

right now you would be looking at the computer screen and the tools needed are supa glue.

leave it off - its pointless on a laser!
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: the change over plus spoiler Reply with quote

nah were it would go there is rust and the paint flaking and i cant afford a respray and the paints faded so a touch up would look gay i though just a soiler would cover it up
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: the change over plus spoiler Reply with quote

SURE you were...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: