HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Brissy to BWCP cruise
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Green_Gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:10 am    Post subject: Brissy to BWCP cruise Reply with quote

On the next brissy cruise can u plz give a bit of notice like 2 wks or so so we can all get 2 gether and go as a huge group? maybe Smile maybe a saturday nite the big one!

Cheers Paul
kronikz@optushome.com.au
LoneWolf_
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: Brissy to BWCP cruise Reply with quote

Not a problem. The cruises from Brisbane to Broadwater are a weekly event, always on a Saturday night. So there you go Smile
Green_Gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Brissy to BWCP cruise Reply with quote

Yeah but when i go (every sat night)there are only one or two geminis i mean like a big cruise like a group of geminis going down. Smile
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Brissy to BWCP cruise Reply with quote

there will be another gemini cruise down there with the isuzu motorsports club on the 25th of may.
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Brissy to BWCP cruise Reply with quote

and I plan to make it a big one.
Green_Gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Brissy to BWCP cruise Reply with quote

Yeah like a big planned one like
Date:
Time:
Meet:
Cruise to: etc etc
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Brissy to BWCP cruise Reply with quote

Funny you should mention that... just making the flyers now.
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Brissy to BWCP cruise Reply with quote

Green_Gemi, you've only been registered on hotgemini.com since April 7. When the Isuzu Motorsports Club have a cruise we always advertise well ahead. If you would have read thru previous posts you would have seen that I advertised our next cruise to the Gold Coast about a week ago and the cruise isn't till the May 25. Isn't that enough notice for you???
Green_Gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Brissy to BWCP cruise Reply with quote

I have been looking at this site for a year now and asking adam a while ago where 2 get all my stuff 4 my gemi(that was a while ago) but i didnt join the forum until recently cos i had crashed my car and didnt bother until i got it back up 2 scratch.
Green_Gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Brissy to BWCP cruise Reply with quote

SikGem i luv ur car hey dont get me wrong! Smile Do you know where i can get a front spoiler(skirt whateva) from? Cos ive been looking 4 ages Sad
I took the gemi down to the judge memorial cruise that wasnt so bad Smile
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Brissy to BWCP cruise Reply with quote

May 25th is when Willowbank raceway has a special Auto Salon drag event. The feature car for the event is none other than the notorius HKS R33 GTR skyline that runs in the 7's and is the fastest 6 cylinder in the world. It's it's first Australian debut (read: once in a lifetime opportunity). So see if the Gemmy cruise can swing by Willowbank. It should be pretty mad.
Cheers,
Jasyn...
Scotty G
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: Brissy to BWCP cruise Reply with quote

i dont know where u got ure info from but may 25 is just a test n tune, with H.O.G. as a feature bracket. there is also no mention from anyone i know that there will be a auto salon event unless they r still planning it.
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Brissy to BWCP cruise Reply with quote

http://www.dragcombat.com/dragcombat.html
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Brissy to BWCP cruise Reply with quote

We weren't talking about my car... we were talking about you questioning my ability to organise club cruises!

Anyway... I got my front spoiler from Autobarn.
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Brissy to BWCP cruise Reply with quote

is that autobarn up the sunny coast
or in bris
cheers nik
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: