HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Biff on the Gold Coast last weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psm7
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 11:12 am    Post subject: Biff on the Gold Coast last weekend Reply with quote

All you peeple who saw that fight @ the broadwater carpark..... the wanker smashed the mirror off my car!!! And then he punched my mates car and nearly smashed a window..... bloody idiot...

Did he end up getting away?!?!
LoneWolf_
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: Biff on the Gold Coast last weekend Reply with quote

Wow. Didn't see that happen... We were there up till about midnight, near the food van. What time did that happen?
RedTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Biff on the Gold Coast last weekend Reply with quote

Poor Peter,

yer i was down there off my rocker dancing to some little Honda Civic which i thought had the biggest stereo but turned out to be 6 x 9s that sucked, sorry to hear that,err as for the damage i dun have any TX side view mirrors

Sirry

Carlos
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Biff on the Gold Coast last weekend Reply with quote

If you're after a set of mirrors that look good on a TX, I took a set from a Datsun 180B, 200B. The chrome mount matches the bumpers and the black mirror surround is subtle. Good little mirrors too with little vibration.

Cheers Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: