HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

HELP heater unit bother

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billyboy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:09 pm    Post subject: HELP heater unit bother Reply with quote

my bitchass mutherfuking heater unit is spewing forth green water onto my carpet. this is either because the hoses are connected around the wrong way or beacause the heater box needs to be replaced.
on the heater does the closest hose to the passenger connect with the top or bottom connection on the engine? i have 2 big hoses that go through the firewall. it is a td van. if the heater has to be replaced is it a bitch of a job? my workshop manual seems to think so. some one please answer my questions. i have the hoses looped on the motor but i want to fix this before winter. THANX
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP heater unit bother Reply with quote

This little unit will get crudded up with shit over the years and eventually corrode thru. I'd say that's why it's leaking. If it's clear it should flow either way easily. it's easy to take out. Just undo the console and lift it of. You do not need to remove the plastic heater unit, the radiator should slide out, just can't remember how it's been a while. You'll be able to see straight away if its corroded. Best try and get another.
billyboy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP heater unit bother Reply with quote

hey you have a cool gemmy i looked at your site. CHEERS.
ByteMe22
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP heater unit bother Reply with quote

also check the workshop articles
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 1:32 am    Post subject: No More Posts :( Reply with quote

Well no more posts in the old forum.

Thanks guys - its been an honour.

Try to remember the good times.
The times when we were bored and always relied on the old forum to try to rid of the boredom-ness.

Now it is no more and we must now forever see the subject "Re: HELP heater unit bother" up the top of the page.

I would have much preferred to have and look at the subject named "NO ONION!" or "Im as bored as a hairy bitch" as the subject heading left last standing.

I guess the time has passed now.

We can always reply to posts tho which is a good thing.
Also this old forum can be used for very helpful information and it has deemed me well.

Everybody knows the last 10-20 or so posts in this forum have lead to the minor shutdown of this forum. We abused it too much, guys and girls. But no need to worry. It is all for a good cause.
I apologise on my behalf.
Oh well.

God Bless
R.I.P

And Yes, I DO have too much time on my hands...
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 11:16 am    Post subject: POST IN THIS FORUM AND YOU WILL BE BANNED Reply with quote

It is nice and simple people, I look in the forum list for the most recent post, if I see someone's name, I ban them. Take the hint.
leslie
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP heater unit bother Reply with quote

i just wanted my name on here
ET leinaD
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Posts :( Reply with quote

hehe...
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Posts :( Reply with quote

shouldnt be posting in here

you will get banned
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: