HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WTB ZZ/R Bonet Vents ZZ/Z Bumpers TD SL/E Mirrors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 9:29 pm    Post subject: WTB ZZ/R Bonet Vents ZZ/Z Bumpers TD SL/E Mirrors Reply with quote

Hey all,

I want to buy the following parts....

* ZZ/R Bonet Vents
* ZZ/Z Bumpers (Front & Rear)
* TD SL/E Mirrors

Cheers

Simon M
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB ZZ/R Bonet Vents ZZ/Z Bumpers TD SL/E Mirrors Reply with quote

i got 3 sets of mirrors! hehehe 1 for the tg one for the coupe and sharks buying the other pair for $60.
the set on my tg cost me $160 from harrasin spairs!!!!
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB ZZ/R Bonet Vents ZZ/Z Bumpers TD SL/E Mirrors Reply with quote

hey there simon i have set of sl/e mirrors in perfect nick (just need to be painted) I want $120 for the pair(didn't i sell u plastic mirrors?) and i have a mate who has a pretty good rear bar (zzz hard plastic) but he wants $100
cheers
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB ZZ/R Bonet Vents ZZ/Z Bumpers TD SL/E Mirrors Reply with quote

talk to the gemi shop for the front bar if has has one! i got my zzz front one for $30
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB ZZ/R Bonet Vents ZZ/Z Bumpers TD SL/E Mirrors Reply with quote

Hey Fellas,

Yep elky u did sell me the plastic TG SL/X mirrors they are still going on my car. The TD SL/X mirrors are going on a mates car and the bonnet vents and ZZ/Z bumpers too.

Thanks for the info on the bumper Gene Ill give them a call and find out how much they are asking and if they have one in stock.

elky ill give my mate a call and find out if he wants to buy the rear ZZ/Z hard plastic bumper and the TD SL/X mirrors. What do the TD SL/X mirrors look like anyway? Can someone post a link to a pic please!

Cheers

Simon M
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB ZZ/R Bonet Vents ZZ/Z Bumpers TD SL/E Mirr Reply with quote

Damn! good luck finding bonnet vents!

Um, i was speaking to a guy at the sydney club meeting who got some for 160$, but they were only stick on ones and all the vents were sealed up, not that it matters he just ground out the plastic and now they are really vents, i'll ask him where he got them
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB ZZ/R Bonet Vents ZZ/Z Bumpers TD SL/E Mirr Reply with quote

Thanks for that martin i would appreciate it if you could find out where the guy got his vents from.

Cheers

Simon M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: