HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Newest/Latest Gemini

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bajo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 5:13 am    Post subject: Newest/Latest Gemini Reply with quote

Hi,

I would just like to know if anyone has a web-site or any info on the latest gemini? As in not some concept or anything but the actual latest gemini on the roads. It's like a '94 or newer model it's really sleek and smooth looking. Looks NOTHING like the older 70's/80's gem's but much like a new sporty little car. I can't find any info on them at all. And there's one been driving around here lately but I've only ever seen the back of it. I love these cause of the 'new' look they have. I know they're not THAT new cause I remember seing one for the first time a few years ago. So yeah, if anyone has any info on them etc. please reply. I've had no luck at all and then thought this would be the best place to ask.

Thanks.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Newest/Latest Gemini Reply with quote

I think their code is the JT Gemini. Never sold new in OZ. There are guys importing them though, at least they were.

Yonnee
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Newest/Latest Gemini Reply with quote

I actually saw one of the new gemmi's driving whilst i was on my way to work, nice black little thing. It was badged as an Isuzu Gemini, didnt really look like the gemini's of old, but then again a new commodore hardly looks like an old one. still it was good to see what the new ones look like.
Phil
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 12:50 pm    Post subject: www.altaimports.com Reply with quote

Yeah, there's an importer and some info on this site www.altaimports.com
Pretty sweet huh?
Phil
Bugle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: www.altaimports.com Reply with quote

Yeah theres one for sale in the trading post now, search for ISUZU PIAZZA PANERO, it's pretty much the same thing just a slightly different front and rear..

Saw a sedan on the road once too, was a totally stock most povvo model.. I dunno why you'd bother importing a low spec one! just go for the Irmscher AWD one!
matey_mate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: Newest/Latest Gemini Reply with quote

I remember seein someone who imports em and i think the 4wd turbo ones are around 18k... not too bad
Slug
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: Newest/Latest Gemini Reply with quote

If you talking "AFTER" 94 they are rebadged hondas ...
bajo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: Newest/Latest Gemini Reply with quote

Cool, thanks for all the help and quick responses people Smile

Appreciate it!

Love the site too, some sick gem's out there Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: