HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

AUDIO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tha_mad_hatter
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 5:39 pm    Post subject: AUDIO Reply with quote

hey people this is kinda un gemini related but yeah.does anyone have info on stereo competitions as my brother has cranked his stereo up to new levels of loud. u know its good when u get a headache in half hour and people are turned into alternate states of dance when they hear it Wink
if u know anything bout the competitions some info would be sweeet
NeWaZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: AUDIO Reply with quote

www.caraudioaustralia.com

p.s. he may be humbled after visiting this sight
IMDGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 10:59 pm    Post subject: audio auto expo Reply with quote

hey i went to the auto expo and they had what they called a Db drag race which the got wrong thats the only type of stereo compition there is at da moment they measure the higest level of bass and who ever has the lowdest wins is deafing trust me the highest all week end was 152 Db good show there was dragos summernats gemmy wagon ,4show yellow tg wit 18" ,qik-48u coupe with a turbo charged engine and the rigoli gem crazyfj on the dyno wit a fj20 and a hhhhhuuuuggge turbo strapped onto it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: