HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini 4 Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bindii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 2:40 am    Post subject: Gemini 4 Sale Reply with quote

1993 Holden Gemini Auto Sedan, Mags, Wide tyres, excellent condition, 2 owners. Selling from Tingalpa, Brisbane. Cost $4000.00
Andrew65
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini 4 Sale Reply with quote

Do you meen 83?
If so mail me I may be interested,just in next suburb.
acousins@xis.com.au
9EMI
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini 4 Sale Reply with quote

hello, how much rust and where? many dents? is it an sl?
interested, let me know.
Bindii

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini 4 Sale Reply with quote

Rust - very minimal a couple of spots on the bottom of the drivers door and around the number plate. Zero dents - no accidents. not to sure about the SL I'd have to chk the car and it is being kept @ my parents @ Tingalpa at the moment under cover - sorry about the delay but I have been away for a while - still selling thought - BINDII
Bindii

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini 4 Sale Reply with quote

Rust - very minimal a couple of spots on the bottom of the drivers door and around the number plate. Zero dents - no accidents. not to sure about the SL I'd have to chk the car and it is being kept @ my parents @ Tingalpa at the moment under cover - sorry about the delay but I have been away for a while - still selling thought $4000.00neg - BINDII
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: