HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Captan plod (geminiqueen)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slug
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 4:29 am    Post subject: Captan plod (geminiqueen) Reply with quote

You are such a contradictuary fool, in one post your telling us how you know more then the guys who wrote the gregories workshop manual, then in the same post you start to quote the same manual you just said is wrong! you will stoop to any lenghts to support your flawed arguments wont you !. Pick a side plod, dont sit on the fence you will get splinters in your arse.. or is something in your arse what you prefer ?
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 12:39 pm    Post subject: gregorys workshop manual Reply with quote

Ok, ill admit straight out i dont know a whole heaps about gemini's. ive owned mine for a year, love it to death, do all the servicing etc myself, BUT it wouldnt have been possible without the help of my trusty gregorys workshop manual. I actually thought it was a pretty decent book. Is there anything blareingly wrong in it that i should probably know about and not attempt? BTW its a TF/TG one Smile
GeminiKing
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: Captan plod (geminiqueen) Reply with quote

Grow up , and fuck off, child.
GeminiKing
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: gregorys workshop manual Reply with quote

Hes just an diot who got his arse whipped. Ignore him.
Slug
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Captan plod (geminiqueen) Reply with quote

Not even if you got on your knees and begged faggot Smile
Slug
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: gregorys workshop manual Reply with quote

You seem to have a very unhealthy fixation on my arse.. maybe I was right on the money about the faggot part... tell me does it feel good with a fence post up your bum .. heheheh
GeminiKing
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Slug Head is a tosspot Reply with quote

Someone get this tosspot of a whipping boy off this list. All he does is bag, everyone, never offer help, because...well, he doesnt know much at all, really, Only good for quoting out of manuals. Tosspot.
GeminiKing
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Captan plod (geminiqueen) Reply with quote

Grow up , and fuck off, child.
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 4:01 pm    Post subject: Geminiking & Slug Reply with quote

Both of you stop provoking each other and act like adults or you both will be banned.

If you want to discuss this, you know my email address.
Slug
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: Geminiking & Slug Reply with quote

Ok Ok I was just having fun with donutking ...
Slug
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: Captan plod (geminiqueen) Reply with quote

Dont cry now donutking..
GeminiKing
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Geminiking & Slug Reply with quote

Think I said it all in my previous post to this thread. I dont go around bagging other peoples posts like SOME people.
GeminiKing
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Captan plod (geminiqueen) Reply with quote

Think Adam's post has put you in your place.
Slug
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: Captan plod (geminiqueen) Reply with quote

You could only wish .. like I said in my previous post are you up for it donutking ??
GeminiKing
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: Captan plod (geminiqueen) Reply with quote

Go back to poofters park, you faggot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: