HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Mailing list

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 8:32 pm    Post subject: Mailing list Reply with quote

Hey Adam and Joe,
The forum is a great place to announce upcoming events, but my guess is a lot of people aren't frequent user and may miss events they're interested in. How about as part of signing up, you ask people if they want to be on a mailing list to receive event notices (mailing list for each major centre me guess). All emails would have to go to you for vetting and then distribution. Whatya think?
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: Mailing list Reply with quote

i reckon that could work..... or maybe even a section with the email addresses displayed on a page all sorted into states, so if you have an event you want to let people know about, you can go there and email everyone in that particular state.... ofcourse your email address would only be displayed if you asked joe or adam to put it up for you..... what do you think about that???
Cheers,
Matt
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: Mailing list Reply with quote

sounds great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Web Site All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: