HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

RED GEM AT EASTER NATZ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tha_mad_hatter
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 12:15 am    Post subject: RED GEM AT EASTER NATZ Reply with quote

well my brothers freinds gem was there a red sedan with a huge silver sticker on the back. i went on friday morning hell early only to be disapointed when i asked to buy a ticket for sunday and they told me pretty much to piss off and come back sunday... a lil bit of a smart ass guy wouldnt keep me away but. today was good nice weather nice cars and all the flares that went off where mine Very Happy . flares are mad and nuthen better to do with old fishing flares of your dads heheeh. back to my bros freinds gemi the red 1 i dont know exactly the engine it has but he bought it for 200 bux and he put NOS in it just to fang it round for the day then get rid of ill find out what the engine is exactly if any1s interested .
anywayz layta people
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: RED GEM AT EASTER NATZ Reply with quote

hahah those orange and red flares were mad!! what happened to the yellow gem with the 5L engine in it? it wasnt there on sunday and what happened to IAMNO4 he didnt do no burnouts or nothing....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: