HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

melbourne gemi cruise!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEMWPN
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:13 am    Post subject: melbourne gemi cruise!! Reply with quote

im trying to organise a gemini cruise in the melbourne are... get as many ppl as u can with gemi's. from shit gems, to sik gems. It will be held (at this stage) this sunday nite, (easter)as Monday is a public holiday, reply with a post saying u can come and how many ppl u can bring and details of ur car, mods, soundsystem, looks etc, and a prefered route if any1 has ne ideas as i am struggling to know where the hell to go...well its up to u guys to make it happen and make it big, i have started it and i want it HUGE!! speak to yas all soon..GEMWPN
GEMGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: melbourne gemi cruise!! Reply with quote

Hey GEMWPN!
Have you been to any of the gem cruises in melbourne, we got a group of gem people together last public holidays and drove towards the beach? Were you there! If not lets combine out of our friends id say getn 10 gems shouldnt be too hard but if everyone we invite actually shows up then we could get even double that!
Where are you from?
Im from Boronia?
Lets get this shit happenin eh?
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: melbourne gemi cruise!! Reply with quote

I may not be able to make it Sunday night, it is a bit of a disadvantage having to find a place to stay or driving back to Bendigo later that night.

I am keen to be involved in a large scale cruise though! The last big one held in Melb we headed down South East along the beach, 16 cars. Somewhere central would be good for a change, get absolutely everyone we know in on it, no reason we can't top 20 cars.

Keep us posted, and count me half-in Smile
ByteMe22
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: melbourne gemi cruise!! Reply with quote

yeah i be there, just name the place... but dont forget that the easter nats are on on sunday and i aint leaving until the burnout comp is over... around 6ish..
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: melbourne gemi cruise!! Reply with quote

over the last few cruises we had going from memory i can count 24 gems. the only prob is there is no way in hell that every1 would show...just the ones that really care Wink
sum1 think where to go.. tho my gem is pretty f#%$ed now...
she spent 7 hours last sunday night hanging upside down from a treefern above a 300 metre ravine... photos soon.
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: melbourne gemi cruise!! Reply with quote

im in for the cruise just let everyone know where and when and ill be there Smile
GEMGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: melbourne gemi cruise!! Reply with quote

Hey Ben!
Im sure you could stay sumwhere in Melbourne, what about Greg and Debs, if they fall through we might be able to sqeeze u in! so we c u then?
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 3:01 am    Post subject: Re: melbourne gemi cruise!! Reply with quote

i didn't bother writing that u could stay here coz i thought it would b obvious..
anytime man
greg & deb
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: melbourne gemi cruise!! Reply with quote

Thanx for the offers, I am eternally grateful, but I won't be coming to this cruise.

My dad is heading off for an overnighter on Sunday night and I have to look after the ranch Sad

I will be at the next one though, with bells on Smile
ByteMe22
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: melbourne gemi cruise!! Reply with quote

will there even be a cruize??? the date is getting closer and still there is no ocation to start at....(finishing point can be organized on the night)
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: melbourne gemi cruise!! Reply with quote

Well it seems noone has suggested a time or place yet, so me and some friends r gonna be meeting at the Burvale Hotel(cnr of Sprinvale and Burwood Hwy) at about 7.30pm on Sunday nite. We'll probably hang around there for about 45 mins so anyones welcome to come along, we don't know where we'll go yet, figure it out on the night. If anyone is gonna come along can you let us know so we know who to look for.
Hope 2 see some new faces there
Deb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: