HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

W.A. Cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxpower
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 3:23 pm    Post subject: W.A. Cruise Reply with quote

We hav 2 get a big big big big cruise together. Most the one's that have happened get 5 or 6 cars. Thats just like goin for a drive with your mates. We need a huge turnout the amount of sweet lookin gems on the perth streets there has to be more people interested. Any1 in perth that has a gem an wants a real big cruise get back 2 me, luke@conwell.net if i only get a few responses then this shit ain't worth doin. So every1 make an effort and get people interested.
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: W.A. Cruise Reply with quote

can i bring my tunna? i sold the gemini today
TG_stussy
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: W.A. Cruise Reply with quote

yeh that sounds good
every gemm needs to be there i'll be in and i'll try to spead it round to others ino to get back to u
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 2:45 am    Post subject: Re: W.A. Cruise Reply with quote

What are we talking here?? A pure gemini cruise or a Perth cruise in general for anyone and everyone?? If we can get a big following of cruising people before December then we can organize a Boxing day cruise, something the streets of Perth have never, ever seen.... Hell, we could even get some sponsors and do a *big* full on event, hire a carpark, hold burnout contests, a show and shine, etc etc....
But first of all we need a following.....

BTW, I have a map written up if you want it, as either the actual map or a starting guide. So if you want it either e-mail me crumblez_clone@yahoo.com or I can put it up here for everyone to see, that way we can change it to suit more people.
Wazza
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: W.A. Cruise Reply with quote

hey that sounds liek a good idea, i'd be up for it if i was free whenever it was organised. so yeah definately interested.

cheers wazza
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: