HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

HELP -rego

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
henry
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 10:46 pm    Post subject: HELP -rego Reply with quote

gday
rego is comin up next month (shit), last year i had a 1.6 in it last year ,but i cahnged the engine to a G180, do i need a blue slip again ? or a enginerz certificite? what do i have to do ?

oh yeah the engine has a bigger carbie and a 9" air filter, do i need to change the carbie to standerd with the standerd air filter?

thanks fellaz
Westy
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP -rego Reply with quote

who cares Smile just do as usual and dont mention the mods
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: HELP -rego Reply with quote

Depends what state you are in.
Seeing as some geminis came out stock with G180's, i don't think there will be any big problem. When you go down to the rego office, ask to fill out a new form and just change the engine no.
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 2:56 am    Post subject: superDAVE Reply with quote

Um... I think I'll leave this one to hotgemini.com's resident historian, Dave 'It will be ready soon' Carey.
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: superDAVE Reply with quote

Thats a good question. When will it be ready, im up for a good read!
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: superDAVE Reply with quote

spoke to dave recently, he doesn't get on the computer much atm as he working shite loads of hrs @ wk. His PC is also stuffed apparently. he has assured me it is NEARLYdone. HE's just a very pedantic guy when it comes to correct info! So rest assured that the longer it takes the better it'll be.

Adam
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: superDAVE Reply with quote

sounds good to me. should be a top read then!

Sam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: