HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Stickers (important)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:30 am    Post subject: Stickers (important) Reply with quote

Okay, who would pay $10 for 8 hotgemini.com stickers, I know most of us don't want 8 of them (I'm putting mine on the middle of the rear windscreen at the bottom) but the idea is to spread the good word and besides I really don't want to be selling one sticker.

I plan on getting a PO box for the cash although I might look at COD as it involves a lot less blind faith on both sides (I know a lot of you guys trust me, but I don't really want the responsibility if it can be avoided).

Shipping costs would fall on you guys because as it is I don't know if I'll cover my costs...

Email me with the subject STICKERS YES! if you are interested, I've got the cash sitting here so the number of replies will really determine whether or not I go ahead.
CopBait
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:41 am    Post subject: STICKERS YES Reply with quote

Yeah mate i would buy a few, some for the blokes with gemmi's in shepp would want them. Go for it, all u other blokes say the same thing alright!!! haha
mana
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 2:09 am    Post subject: Re: cruise stickers Reply with quote

just wrote about a cruise i'm trying to organise threw central melbourne and thought it would be great to have a sticker on every car with "HOT GEMINI" on it . For sure i want 4 so what do they look like -color, size , shape,and how reflective are they?
thanx MANA
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: cruise stickers Reply with quote

um, jeez, I can barely remember it has been that long, um, bumper sticker sized, yellow background, green writing (done to match the site logo), not reflective.
mana
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: cruise stickers Reply with quote

o.k. sounds alright . how hard would it be to make some about 300mmx300mm blue over reflective silver or just hot gemini in a stencil form out of reflective silver? for the back windows? i could get them made in lilydale will find out cost . but still want 4 of yours
LoneWolf_
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: STICKERS YES Reply with quote

STICKERS YES!!!!!!!!

I'll take 8 of them, lemme know the cost involved and I'll get the cash to you straight away.

Cheers
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Isuzu Motor Sports Club Reply with quote

Hey ppl, I just emailed Adam I would take 16 for the club if he can get them made.
Cheers
(where did my last post go??Surprised))
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: STICKERS YES Reply with quote

i will have some!!!!!!! 45URE
keep me posted cheers
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 3:32 pm    Post subject: STICKERS YESSSS Reply with quote

i would be in on the sticker deal
what size are they
cheers nik
gemmypower

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Stickers (important) Reply with quote

STICKERS YES!!
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Isuzu Motor Sports Club Reply with quote

stickers yep! i'll grab mine thru michael if that's okies with him?

thanks.greg.
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: STICKERS YES!!! Reply with quote

yeah i'd be up for that, what size/shape/design though?
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Stickers (important) Reply with quote

yep stickers for sure id put it on my car if it looks good
henry
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 10:37 pm    Post subject: stickerz YES Reply with quote

ill take a few m8 !! might have to be COD but man ...

kewl
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: STICKERS YES Reply with quote

I'm a definate here.
Jasyn...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: