HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Window Rubbers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
macca
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 8:32 pm    Post subject: Window Rubbers Reply with quote

Hi

This is probably another dumb question but has anyone fitted non gen window rubbers drivers and passenger front windows I got some from scotts auto rubber and their not a good fit if you have where from, how much and did you have to glue them ?

thanx

macca
Gemius
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Window Rubbers Reply with quote

I ORDERED A SET FROM BILL THOMPSON AUTO RUBBERS IN VICTORIA,HE SELLS A SET OF 4 DOOR GLASS SEALS FOR $286. DON'T KNOW IF HE WILL SPLIT A SET THOUGH.AFTER TALKING TO HIM I KNOW THE RUBBERS ARE DELIBERATELY MADE LONGER TO ACCOMODATE EXPANSION AND CONTRACTION, A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO FIT BUT WORTH THE EFFORT.HE'S AT 148 MAROONDAH HIGHWAY,RINGWOOD,VIC.3134.PH (03)98701728 IF YOUR INTERESTED.
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: Window Rubbers Reply with quote

Please turn your caps lock off.
Gemius
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Window Rubbers Reply with quote

ooooops... sorry!!!!!!!!
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: Window Rubbers Reply with quote

Gemius thanks for posting the info on the rubber seals for the windows greatly appreciated im going to get myself a set asap!

Cheers mate Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: