HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Eggy, lil lpg help maybe?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 11:54 am    Post subject: Eggy, lil lpg help maybe? Reply with quote

Dude, i know im' being a pain in the arse, but i gotta ask about lpg tuning and timing.no-one i talk to has any idea how to do it. the problem is, the car splutters under acceleration down low...ie 1000-2000 rpm, ad has no real ability to pull the car uphill at more than 90kmh. previously, it used to climb hills like it was running on petrol, and have better fuel economy.since i changed my engine and re-built my gas mixer,(slight problem with a backfire popped the diaphram),ive not been able to get it right.
any ideas?
greatly appreciated,
rob.
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Eggy, lil lpg help maybe? Reply with quote

Yeah i'll have a look on sunday if you like when we fix ya dizzy, it is a pain to tune but a it sounds like timing and your idle / low end mixture,

cheers
Eggy
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Eggy, lil lpg help maybe? Reply with quote

thanx dude. ill call ya tonoght, when i get home. i just thoght, mabe my coil is completely fucked too?
anyways, see ya on sunday.
rob.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: