HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

RAISED_FIST! and anyone eles interested

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:52 am    Post subject: RAISED_FIST! and anyone eles interested Reply with quote

info for ya!! im from brisbane
e-mail me on Dr_Boom13@hotmail.com

TG gemini. Isuzu liberty Blue, with full airbrush art covering car. (july 2000)

15inch hyper fang mags (july 2000), Lowered (super lows) king spring suspension and munro shocks. new RPM clutch (november 20001) , new 2 1/2 sports exhorst with tuned extractors (december 2001). new front disks and break pads (december 2001)

2 leter engin 1600 head, custom radiator, weber, large cam 31/76, port an polished head, shaved head, big valves, rr4 double valve springs, flat top pistons, lightened flywheel, 5speed, decked bottem end. Engin compeatly rebuilt in March 2001, very quick

Interior retrimed in grey and black velour with checker plate, sun roof

Remote central locking with alarm and imobeliser (july 2001). Solex locks

Sterio: pioneer head unit, pioneer 6.5 inch splits, clarion 3ways, rockford amp, 2x 15inch mtx thunder6000 subs in custom box. VERY loud over 140db.

FOR SALE $8000 ($6000 with subs and amp)
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: RAISED_FIST! and anyone eles interested Reply with quote

A little off topic but how much did the RPM cluth cost and where did you buy it from?

Cheers

Simon
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: RAISED_FIST! and anyone eles interested Reply with quote

i got it cost cos my brother is a mechanic. but to the public from auto barn ect..... about $200-$250
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: RAISED_FIST! and anyone eles interested Reply with quote

i got it cost cos my brother is a mechanic. but to the public from auto barn ect..... about $200-$250
and u definatly notic the difference!!!! a standard cluch ussually lasts me about 6 minths and the rpm ones just keep going and going, and the grab alot nicer aswell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: