HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

I need Advise!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raised_Fist
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 7:20 pm    Post subject: I need Advise!! Reply with quote

I was wondering if I could have some advise about buying a Gemmy, you people obviously know heaps about Gemini’s! Well anyway, I’ve wanted to buy a Gemini for ages now and I want a TG SLX, and I want to spend about $3000-$3500 on one then do it up, maybe turbo it or whatever and im just wondering if anyone can give me any advise or a place to get stuff done to it.….. by the way I live in Perth which kinda sucks.
Cheers. Raised Fist
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: I need Advise!! Reply with quote

If you look around for long enough you should find a nice straight stock TG SLX for about $1500-2000, then spend the rest on a 4ZC1 2L turbo, the ultimate sleeper! Thats what i'd be doin anyway.

Sam
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: I need Advise!! Reply with quote

if u have $6000 u can buy mine. it has been on the road for about 16 months now and i have spent over $12000 on it. mags, full airbrush art, sterio etc......
reply for details and photos
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: I need Advise!! Reply with quote

yeh well im very keen about getting a very decent Gem, so yes im interested, is it a TG? if you've got pictures id like to see them and a description if thats alright.
Where in Australia are you though?
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: I need Advise!! Reply with quote

wel theres pictures here! look in the "4 SALE" section!
e-mail me with any questions. im from brisbane
http://communities.ninemsn.com.au/GeminiFever
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: