HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Melb Area??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 1:53 am    Post subject: Melb Area?? Reply with quote

Is there anything happening in the Melb area, i haven't been to a gem cruise as yet, but i wanna take my gemi down one day. It ain't got much power, but it's a looker. So if someone could let me know of the next meet in the south eastern suburbs or melb area. that would be great, oh and if anyone with done up cars can come to em?
thanx pervert
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Melb Area?? Reply with quote

You just missed a big cruise last Sunday. 16 cars to begin with, about 15 by the end. Keep an eye out here, going on the record of the last one methinks they will happen more often.

Two of us were from the central vic area, and there are quite a few around vic willing to come.

Maybe we should organise another one in a month or two?
Cheers
mana
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: Melb Area?? Reply with quote

I came to the cruise on the 10th and it was pretty bloody good.Why wait 2months for the next ,they should be more often atleast 1 per month .It would be nice to have a sunday cruise threw the cbd with collins street full end to end of gemini badges and it would probably make the herald
"hey i'll tip em off"! or a night cruise threw the yarra valley up to marysville. I would like to help with cruises in anyway I can so buzz me o.k.
Thanx MANA
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Melb Area?? Reply with quote

Well another cruise is definitely needed soon, so how about a nite cruise on Saturday April 13th. We could meet up at the Burvale hotel... cnr of Sprinvale and Burwood Hwy. Lets say, 8.30pm, stay for around an hour then head up towards a lookout in the Dandenongs or something!!!!
This time we have to get some more gems along tho, if interested reply here.
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Melb Area?? Reply with quote

What's the go with fk'n eastern sub's? how about something central? it's a pain in the arse to get to Sprina rd

Cheers
Eggy
mana
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Melb Area?? Reply with quote

yeah still kean to run collins street end to end with atleast 25gems what do ya think ?central enough for ya ?
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Melb Area?? Reply with quote

Hell Yeah i'm interested, I'm DEFINITELY THERE, does it matter if a friend of mine brings his done up VW GOLF?? It's pretty much like a gem, lol... well all i know is that Gem wheels fit on his car.
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: Melb Area?? Reply with quote

Yeah man i'm in on the collins street run, why dont we get everyone to meet up at burvale hotel, and go from there, cuz u can get to the city from there easy as piss. Gotta warn ya though, i have a shitty engine in my gem, so it's gonna be hard keepin up with you guys, hehehe
cheers
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: Melb Area?? Reply with quote

yeah sounds ok or the Smith Street Coles roof top parling free plently room and close to collins street, it'll be much easier to meet and cruise to collins street,

Cheers
Eggy
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 3:07 am    Post subject: Re: Melb Area?? Reply with quote

I don't care where we meet up man, i just been dying to go on a gem cruise. Just as long as da damn cops stay of my tail. I've been pulled over twice b4 i even got my licence when i use to drive my gem around with the L's up.
mana
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: Melb Area?? Reply with quote

aslong as its a modifyed 4 bring em all!
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Melb Area?? Reply with quote

yeah it's a nicely done up VW GOLF, it was built to drag gemini's well so he reckons, hehehe, anyways the collins cruise sounds f*@kin SICK, but yeah sunday nite is kind of a toughy for a lot of ppl, i know i have tafe early monday morning. But whenever is good, i don't mind, i supose if we go into collins street early on a sat or friday nite, it might not be as packed, dunno, just a suggestion
I'd love to help ya out, but i'm shit with the city streets, although, Elwood Beach car park is a pretty mad spot to cruise down to. Went there on a sunday nite, and it was packed with done up cars. And I haven't seen much or any cops down there. another good suggestion hehe, well get back to me if ya really need some help
cheers steve
mana
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: Melb Area?? Reply with quote

help please!!!! that sounds like a really good idea but the only problem now is that my girlfriend just pissed off and i was stupid enough to register my car in her name
THE BITCH TOOK MY FRIGGN GEMINI so i dont have a gemi anymore so I will have to catch a ride with someone.
or bring the big tough ford. anyway your ideas sound really good - got anymore?
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Melb Area?? Reply with quote

SHIT MAN, glad i don't have a g/f to worry about, hehe, too bad about ya gem. I'll probably be bringing some chicks, just for da ride and da company Wink Well so far thats about all ideas i got, but i reckon it would be mad if we rock up to Elwood Beach with about 20 gemini's it'll be mad, and heaps of chicks up there too. I haven't even been on a cruise b4, so i don't know what to suggest. Do cops get on ya arse a bit?? I got dicked twice in 2 weeks for my gem when i had my mad rims on it, now that i've changed em to shitty 14inchers they don't even look at me. I'm refering this to the cruises, as in do ya usually get some trouble from the cops when ya go cruising? Ok anyway back to the topic, i reckon the collins street is a mad idea, dunno about meetin up at the dock lands though. Not much out there, well i don't really know the city that well, if thats close to collins street then sweet, we shoudl then cruise thru collins street and whereever else u mentioned and then go down to elwood for a bit, check out stuff down there, and dats all i can think of for now. i'll keep ya posted, and keep me posted on any news you have too. thanx steve
mana
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 2:27 am    Post subject: Re: Melb Area?? Reply with quote

sounds good - will do
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: