HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

2 choices for saturday 9th (qld)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 2:25 pm    Post subject: 2 choices for saturday 9th (qld) Reply with quote

this saturday 9th of march

*3pm (competitors who have to fork out $15)
*4pm spectators (free admission)

@ PPG centre morningside.
(18 Breene Pl. morningside)

ares speed attendance, dmd, etc.
with cruise (for free) afterwards to goldy
*sounds like it'll be big!

...but i can't make it, cos i have to work.
and if i don't work i'll be going to the (and suggest strongly that u do too)....

isuzu motorsports club, go karting outing, at the big kart track, 9th mrch, up at landsborough.
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: 2 choices for saturday 9th (qld) Reply with quote

Greg, there has been a change of plans... Gypmie Skidpan is on this weekend, not Go Karts. Skidpan starts at 8:30am on 9th March.
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: 2 choices for saturday 9th (qld) Reply with quote

id advise any one who can go to this to go. i went last year and even though i didnt drive i still had fun riding in lachys car, its good cause u slide hell easy but theres nothing that you can realy crash in to, apart from a star picket which a magna found out last year the hard way, to hard to early, lol
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: 1 CHOICE FOR saturday 9th (qld) Reply with quote

yeah i'd have to agree with kizza, i went last time and had a load of fun. but because i'm poor, i gotta work, on saturday. damn!!!! i'll consider the word sicky, instead though, it's very tempting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: