HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

short notice.. gold coast cruise tonight.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scotty G
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 6:54 pm    Post subject: short notice.. gold coast cruise tonight. Reply with quote

if anyone is interested me n my mate r cruising to the coast tonight from brisbane to meet up with some other gems. well be leaving the big w carpark at the hyperdome at 7-7.30. i have to clock up some kays cause my motor just got rebuilt. my gem is orange with dragways n my mates is purple. were also trying to get some interest in trying to start up the gemini car club of queensland again.
RedTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: short notice.. gold coast cruise tonight. Reply with quote

Yes i would be interested in startin a gemini club, as for the cruz, very short notice

Oh well
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: short notice.. gold coast cruise tonight. Reply with quote

i would be in on a gemini club is it based in brisbane
RedTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: short notice.. gold coast cruise tonight. Reply with quote

more info plzz, i am currently am seeking the sunshine coast club an option, i am interested coz i live around BrizVegas too

Hehe
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 9:28 pm    Post subject: Isuzu M.S. Club Reply with quote

Hey, come join the Isuzu Motorsports Club you guys!! Great chance to make one big Isuzu/Gemini club in the SEQ area. Altho' it started up the coast, that doesn't mean it is always the focus for activities. We have activities in places where members are too. Imagine if all Gemini freaks in SEQ joined! The club events would be huge, you'd meet a bunch of enthusiasts in your local area for those off-the-cuff local events. Club displays would be awesome. We'd make the car community sit up and take notice of the humble Gemini! Don't dilute the member base with another Gemini club, come join ours!!
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Isuzu M.S. Club Reply with quote

can you post some info on the club
cheers
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: Isuzu M.S. Club Reply with quote

Secretary 0411714928 Amy Hallett (alias SikGem)
isuzu@fishpcinternet.com.au
www.geocities.com/isuzumotorsports

cheers
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: go karts with i.m.c. Reply with quote

yeah i'd like to second everything michael (cugem) said. i'm a member of the i.m.c. and have a ball. friendly ppl. good times. gemini's. keeps me happy. and what's more willing to help u with any problem u have. even a bed 4 the nite! i suggest anyone who's been considering or not sure or only just found out about the club, etc. to definetely attend some of our events! come join in the fun.

next event: saturday 9th march 2002 at the big kart track.
more accurate details such as what time posted closer to the date. will also organise to drive to go karts, with anyone who lives on the northside and doesn't no where it is.

thanks for ur time.
greg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: