HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

4,6 & rotor nationals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IDAREU2
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 3:49 am    Post subject: 4,6 & rotor nationals Reply with quote

who will be going to the nationals this weekend in adelaide
CRUISE FRIDAY with burnout comp @ Adelide International Raceway
DRAGS SATURDAY AIR
SHOW go to woe and motocarna SUNDAY AIR
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: 4,6 & rotor nationals Reply with quote

hey dude you have msn or icq?
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: 4,6 & rotor nationals Reply with quote

Hey Leroy, are you going to be taking the 350 gem? I'll be at the drags on saturday and maybe the show on sunday.
stevo_dmc
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: 4,6 & rotor nationals Reply with quote

Hey man
me and my mate both have Gemmi's
we will both be there
Bluewire
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 2:41 am    Post subject: Re: 4,6 & rotor nationals Reply with quote

Yep...Ill be going for a look, but my Gemini Van is still getting fixed ....Hope its not too dusty.
IDAREU2
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: 4,6 & rotor nationals Reply with quote

no chat and no the gem will not be there due to fixing up to ADR specs for australian compliance so I can get full V8
rego..
cheers
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: 4,6 & rotor nationals Reply with quote

Your Gem shouldn't be there IDAREU2 and here's why - it's a V8!!!!

At last year's show I told a guy he'd been disqualified because his Suzuki Cuppacino didn't meet the requirements - it was a 3 cylinder and thusly not a 4, 6 or Rotary. But then I shot through before he could get angry about it.

Hope your car gets full rego and compliance - it'll be awesome to see the Gemini 350 cruising the streets with unquestionable legality!

And it may pathe the way for others to do the same...

Imagine a stocky TX coupe, dumped to the max with wheelcovers, whitewalls and a white rear venetian, with nothing to give it away except for a deep, evil throbbing...

rumblerumblerumblerumblerumblerumblerumblerumblerumblerumblerumblerumblerumblerumble baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrp rumblerumblerumblerumblerumblerumblerumblerumblerumblerumble

Sick. I'm there.
IDAREU2
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: 4,6 & rotor nationals Reply with quote

Dave

Its called exhibition vehicles there were 4 v8s there this year and next year youll probally c my car there having fun

cheers dude and thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: