HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

SHORT NOTICE: Gold coast tonight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 5:55 pm    Post subject: SHORT NOTICE: Gold coast tonight Reply with quote

Hi guys, Terry from TEZGEM just wanted me to pass on a message, a few geminis are hitting the coast tonight, a guy from a gemmy club in nth. qld is riding shotgun so lets show him what we've got!!
MaTT
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: SHORT NOTICE: Gold coast tonight Reply with quote

sweet i live on da coast too might see ya tonight look out for my red tx coupe i have got a sticker on the front B.D.M PERFORMANCE
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: SHORT NOTICE: Gold coast tonight Reply with quote

Anyone know where abouts and what time ? I bought another Gem last weekend and although still stock I am game to take her out in public hehehe.

TF SL/X, stock dark red gem, black wheels with the silver bits *puke* still has the previous owner's MOOOOO sticker on the back.

I need sleep as I was out till about 4.30am up to no good on the roads last night and work all day today so can someone SMS me the location and time please. Am picking up a work mate to take her out tonite and an alternative to checking out Yatala would be good. Too many cops there.

0414 951 683 .. cheers !
linty
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: SHORT NOTICE: Gold coast tonight Reply with quote

i would've been down there in my beauty but , i was puting my new cluth in,,,,, plus im after a race , cuz i havent had any competition yet ,,, ive had plenty of worked 1600 gems had a try but they are no comp, even some 2l but they are not realy any competition ,,, my car isnt that worked so can someone please !!! come beat me plz ! .... the only other gem that can stay with me is my brothers , and thats because he built my motor ....
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 5:01 pm    Post subject: ummm.....linty Reply with quote

......what the hell are you running in your car? come along to southport on the gemi cruise on saturday night, so i can have a bo peep.
linty
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: ummm.....linty Reply with quote

nothing special ... i should be there on the 9th
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: