HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Melb cruise was good

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 11:55 pm    Post subject: Melb cruise was good Reply with quote

To those who came 2 the cruise on sunday thanx, sorry for not gettin 2 talk 2 anyone at maccas, my car wouldnt start so i was half hour late, then when i went to the car wash next door, my key wouldnt turn, so we had to break the ignition to get it started Sad
after that we went to Station st pier in st kilda, we had about 15 gems there, 6 or 7 left after the maccas, Rick Ludgate bought his topless coupe along (awesome car Smile
next time should be better tho, no car problems (fingers crossed) and i'll organise it a bit earlier as many people had to work
again thanx if u came along

Deb
SikBlueGemmy
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:24 am    Post subject: bloody oath Reply with quote

yeah it was a really good turn out
although i didnt get to go on the cruise, damn car overheating.. i enjoyed meetin a heap of you guys, definately have to do it again
oh, by the way, do you happen to know a number for the guy driving the 4door import sedan? plates EVLGEM?? hes got some parts i wanna buy and i missed him
later

P.S. i was the guy with the dark blue TF/TE/TG mongrel Smile 16" shadowspokes...and my son was ther etoo Smile

oh yeah and i saw that gem with the WRX spoiler today Smile factory blue isnt it? looked umm..interesting
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: bloody oath Reply with quote

Thats a shame u couldnt come on the cruise cos we had a heap of other cars turn up there.
EVLGEM posts on here so he should hopefully reply, cos i wouldnt know where 2 get his number.
I thought that was u're gem, but when i walked back over from the carwash to see what was happening u'd already left.

interesting... i guess u could call it that, i wont say any more tho, every1 likes different things?!?
well, next time will b much better, and i'm gonna try and get some of the pics i took in the events section on here Smile

Deb
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: bloody oath Reply with quote

hey pplz sorry i am from wa but yeah the VIC EVLGEM is hell nice
Purple TG
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 1:18 am    Post subject: I wanna cruise too. Reply with quote

Hey,
I have just bought a purple TG i am doing up as my first car and i definately wanna get some cruisage action happening so next cruise i will be in too. Hopefully the car will be looking great by then.
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 1:49 am    Post subject: SikBlueGemmy Reply with quote

just talking 2 my boyfriend, he heard fom GEMZZZ that both of the JT's were Ricks. so try contact him. someone must know his email.
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: SikBlueGemmy Reply with quote

I saw GEMZZZ, parked outside the dunlop tyre and auto in mentone, with SE gem car club on back, is that the same guy? If so is that club still alive? wouldnt mind some info if poss.

Nice car btw
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Melb cruise was good Reply with quote

Well Done, a good garthing of Gem's, Sorry I did not follow to St Kilda rd but it was too hot in my Gem, the turbo makes too much in car heat, I have to heat wrap the manifold and exhaust pipe, but it was a good showing,
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: bloody oath Reply with quote

Someone is after me, Hello everybody, sorry I had to lash but I had my girlfriends keys and she was at home and I was in fiztroy, so I had to go. My email is evlgem@hotmail.com or pb@optushome.com.au
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: SikBlueGemmy Reply with quote

Which Jt's did gemzzz (Dave) say where Ricks ?
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:14 pm    Post subject: EVLJT Reply with quote

Dave didnt specifically say both the JT were Ricks, but that was the impression we got. There was the green coupe and a blue sedan, was the blue sedan ure's? well whoevers it was its soooo nice!!!!! I want one, I looked into buying one a while ago, but couldn't afford it Sad

Deb
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:25 pm    Post subject: Getafix Reply with quote

Yup that is the same guy, his names Dave. I 've been to a few meets of the gem club, not too bad, but as EVLJT said, there's not a very big turn out. Theres a number for them in the CLUBS section on here!!
Deb
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: EVLJT Reply with quote

the blue sedan was mine. whens the next cruise ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: