HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Melbourne

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 5:11 pm    Post subject: Melbourne Reply with quote

How many people on here are from Melbourne and particularly the Knox area.... I've been saying for months I'd organise a cruise so I'm gonna finally do it. Post here if you're interested Smile

Deb
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 1:27 am    Post subject: Re: Melbourne Reply with quote

yea, i'm in knox, i liv near the new fire station on cnr boronia + scoresby, i got a sik gemini, new paint, worked engine, etc. dun dis wit my dad, but i'm only 15, dun have my L's yet, and my car just sits in the garage ready till i ge my learners permit, ehehe. shit eh.

Chris.

do u drive a yellow gemi? coz i c this chic drive one all the time round my area.
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Melbourne Reply with quote

thats too bad that u cant drive yet, but u could come along in some1 elses car.

I drive a dark blue/green TE sedan. Its in the modified gallery on the bottom of the 2nd page.

Deb
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Melbourne Reply with quote

yea, nice car, like that yellow bits, but i bet it takes 4 eva to do stuff liek that.
there is a nice navy blue gemi on boronia rd, huge 18" or 19" full chrome rims, just knock on his door or somethin and ask if wants 2 just cruise round.

yea, on ure way 2 city, past scoresby, and after u come down the hill, there is always a blue gemi on the left.

chris.
SikBlueGemmy
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Melbourne Reply with quote

i think i seen you around there, do you get around near red rooster/supercheap auto a fair bit? i got a cobalt blue TF with 16" shadowspokes..used to live in ferntreegully, now in cranbourne....
would DEFINATELY be interested in a cruise tho, even just a couple meetin up
greets
SikBlueGemmy
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Melbourne Reply with quote

i think i seen you around there, do you get around near red rooster/supercheap auto a fair bit? i got a cobalt blue TF with 16" shadowspokes..used to live in ferntreegully, now in cranbourne....
would DEFINATELY be interested in a cruise tho, even just a couple meetin up
greets
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: Melbourne Reply with quote

if it was me u were askin about if im near supercheap a bit, i drive past there a lot cos i work near frankston and i stop in there sometimes.
well, i'll try to get some people i know together in a week or 2 and we can meet up with u maybe in FTG or somethin Smile
I'm dont think i've seen u're gem around but i'll keep a look out
Deb
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Melbourne Reply with quote

Deb!
I would dearly love to catch up with you guys, go on a cruise etc, but I have a problem Sad

Very soon I will be forced to swap engines, and it isn't as easy as that. Last night coming back from my gf's (130Km from Bendigo) I almost cooked new Gem. I sat on 80Kmh for 2 hours to get home.

The plan very soon:
Pull this motor out, shave the head, regrind the cam, maybe get a little port work done. Put the block from my TX in, put the TF head on and maybe put a heavy duty clutch in as well.

She doesn't drive right now, rattles like crazy, no grunt and overheats. Will keep you posted...
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Melbourne Reply with quote

Damn, its been a while since we saw u last Sad

Once u're fixed tho, we'll have another cruise just for u Smile

By the way Greg finally got a TD wagon, with no rust!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: