HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Adelaide to Victor Cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 4:59 am    Post subject: Adelaide to Victor Cruise Reply with quote

ok all,
as it stands, the date draws nearer and as usual, NO final details made!
well, i took the liberty of making some...
after reading all the previous posts etc this is what i came up with....

ADELAIDE - VICTOR
Sunday 27th January
3 Meeting points being:
Tea Tree Plaza Carpark (Near McDonalds) 9:30 for a 10 start.
then to Victoria Drive 10:30 for an 11 start.
and finally to Marion at 11:30 for a 11:45 start....
(does this sound good?)
or does everyone want to meet at Victoria Drive at 10:30 to leave at 11:00???
i dont mind either way....
i just need to know final details as soon as posible because i have made a flyer (sort of) and would like to fill in the details and get them out onto fellow gems windscreens, in the hope for a bigger turnout.
well, all help and sugestions will be great!
cheers all, and see u there!

Matt
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide to Victor Cruise Reply with quote

I reckon we should all meet at Victoria Drive. If the people real far down south don't want to come to the city just to turn back around again, they can wait on the side of the road and pick us up as we head towards Victor.

Basically, it seems pointless to have you guys meet at TTP as well, because you're all gonna have to come to Victoria Avenue anyway!

I'll make up a little flyer of my own and just say Victoria Avenue, 10:30 (that's if I manage to print them off - it's a clandestine operation here at work)

Cool.
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide to Victor Cruise Reply with quote

OK guys, I've done a flyer A5 sized so you can do two to an A4 sheet.

I'll email them out to every Adelaide Gemini person I know, so they can print and copy them if they can.

The flyer only details the Victoria Drive meeting spot, and basically says its a cruise to Victor with a counter meal at the Crown to be organised by participants by themselves - if we know there'll be a big core group of us (eg Matt Bywaters, Mooch DeRose, myself, Sean Bluewire and any respective partners) we should probably book ahead - cross that bridge later though.

Cheers!!!
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide to Victor Cruise Reply with quote

ok dave, sounds good to me...
i know what u mean about the pointless meeting elsewhere...
well it all sounds good to me.... some of your flyers will be going out tonight in the southern area... hoping for a decent turn out
cheers for making the flyer, its top quality.
see you on the cruise!

Matt
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide to Victor Cruise Reply with quote

ok, sounds good, i'll be there, got a mega party the night b4 so i better not get home too late or i will miss it. I better wash it the day b4.

Meeting @ Victoria drive @ 10:30 sounds good to me. For an 11 start. Good idea bout ringing ahead. I will organise that if u like and maybe get a good deal. Well try to anyway. Lets try have a cop free cruiz this time.

Looking forward to it!
Cheers
Adam

PS i will keep in touch dave.
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide to Victor Cruise Reply with quote

my TC wont be back on the road by then its in getting sprayed i could bring my boonger TG but its really realy bad i dont think yous would want to be seen with it
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide to Victor Cruise Reply with quote

na, bring it along man, the more the merrier, noones gonna trash u or anything... mines nothing special either, as long as its a gem your welcome, plus it'll be good to have an extra car to keep the numbers up!
we WILL see you there... ok?

Matt
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide to Victor Cruise Reply with quote

hay i'm going to come and mine is just a stock tf
what way are we going if its up willunga hill i can only get 80 85kmh in 3rd up there i'm coming with a mate but we are going to go body boarding when we get there instead of lunch but probably wont be coming back at the same time either
has any one seen the 2 geminis at the servo near town near the botanical gardens
Gemi_King
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide to Victor Cruise Reply with quote

I would love to come along but...........the speedway city burnout competition is the night before. My car will have no rear brakes, at all, and the diff will have the welded centre in so thats not much fun trying to park it. Maybe next time peoples. sorry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: