HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

parts 4 sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 2:19 am    Post subject: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

i have got a shed full of gemmy parts going cheap, here's a list of some: tg lights, grilles,guards, bonnet, bootlid, doors, crack free black dash, taco dash, slx wheels, tx/tc bumpers, headlights, td tailights and more. i am on the sunshine coast qld.
Bluecoupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

Mate, would you happen to have a coupe shell anywhere or do you know of anyone who has one
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

hey will its actually coxy here,u know the guy who`s car u bought. just a note of advice, if u want a good shell ur best to take a road trip to some of the wreckers out west, like warwick & toowoomba etc. good luck tryin to find 1 around here,theyre all rusty or bodged up.u might get lucky in brisbane,even try going to jap wreckers & ask them to look over wreckers hotline 4 a shell. p.s. hurry up & join our club
Bluecoupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

Thanks for your tips dave i look in the trading post every week i haven't found much but i'll keep searching. do you know of anyone who a td sedan i'm thinking about just getting a car that just gets me from a to b and transfer some of my parts into it. I will join the club after i find a gemmi,hopefully shouldn't be too far away.
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

Shame your in Bris, I know about one out ina paddock in Vic, Vinyl room no rust, neither the boot floor, just the doors are rusty,
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: parts 4 sale Reply with quote

Shame your in Bris, I know about one out ina paddock in Vic, Vinyl roof no rust, neither the boot floor, just the doors are rusty,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: