HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Piazza Diff to TE Sedan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 7:29 pm    Post subject: Piazza Diff to TE Sedan Reply with quote

Has anyone fitted a Piazza solid disk brake diff to a Sedan with out modifing the shock mounts on the diff, as you could just get sedan shocks with a different bottom bush, as the bracket on the Piazza diff is the same as the Gem P/van.

I had a Piazza diff in a Gemini P/Van with out moding the diff, just had to lip the rear guards, but I am about to take the diff out of my PV and fit it to my sedan,

Also the TG P/V is on the market in Melbourne 2ltr & twins side glass no rust, damage to drivers door and front guard
zzz Dash 5spd lowered mags no reg or RW any one interested?
Enforcer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: Piazza Diff to TE Sedan Reply with quote

hey ,

about the car , how much are you asking for it.
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza Diff to TE Sedan Reply with quote

Not sure you would have to see it and we can talk prices..
BADGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza Diff to TE Sedan Reply with quote

How much U want I am from taylors Lakes
i'll make an offer
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza Diff to TE Sedan Reply with quote

The cars is Bacchus Marsh in storage, If you are serious I wcan arrange to show it to you, but I will have to change the diff before I sell it, it's white with the two tone brown interior decked out from the front to the back, 2 1/4' sports exhaust and sounds great, also all the spares required are there. it goes hard but now I have a turbo so...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: