HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Interior - Retrim and a couple other Q's..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEM90D
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 4:50 pm    Post subject: Interior - Retrim and a couple other Q's.. Reply with quote

hey ,
i am getting my interior retrimmed for sure , most likely leather, but i cannot decide on what colour to get.
suggestions?
i was thinking maybe tan or yellow leather ,
or maybe white leather and re-do the whole interior white..
but thats alot of work
also a couple of other questions i was hoping to get help with.

1) how much should new carpet for the car cost
2) how much would CRX seats set me back? or should i just retrim the stock gemini ones?

other interior suggestions welcome

thanks,
ryan
Broomy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Interior - Retrim and a couple other Q's.. Reply with quote

well we all know how slow ur car will be ryan Razz so just re triming the gemmy ones want be too bad coz u dont need to be held in the seat like others who have faster cars do Razz hehe j/k.. leave all the crx seats for me man Razz haha

did i menchion im going to SA to buy a turbo efi gemmy in a few weeks too.. its a mint tf wagon Smile should be killa.. 32mm wastegate, baby t04, delco efi.. very shmick.. interior is a lil eh.. but motor was rebuilt with strong pistons, better cam etc.. so it fliiiiiiies Smile by the time u can drive the gemmy u might be able to afford it.. then u can have a real car man Smile dont forget ryan about the fluffy dice!! Razz haha
Shagin Wagin
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Interior - Retrim and a couple other Q's.. Reply with quote

Carpet cost $150 uninstalled as for the retrim go all out and get white it looks sick
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Interior - Retrim and a couple other Q's.. Reply with quote

retrimming gem seats costs like $400!! as far as im concerned its a fukn waste coz theve got no shape. CRX seats are gunna be rare, youd be better going prelude. Theres an importer in sydney or search the wreckers.
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Interior - Retrim and a couple other Q's.. Reply with quote

to get the rear seats done in red and black velour i was quoted 300, the front seats in the same were $200 each, or if u got all the seats done it was gunna be $650, the moulded carpet in cut plush pile or something like that was gunna b $139 inc delivery.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: Interior - Retrim and a couple other Q's.. Reply with quote

about ya seats!! get the rodeo 4x4 buckets!! fuckin sweet seats, and i was quoted around $250-$300 for the pair!!
u would be after the ones outta the 97-99 modles
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 1:15 am    Post subject: gene Reply with quote

hey gene, about the rodeo seats, do u know how easily they go in? is there enough room between the console and the door to fit in, and how many mods are needed to get the seat rails in.????
cheers
matt
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: gene Reply with quote

yeah there heaps of room to fit them!!! tons! and being a rodeo im hoping the bolt straight in?!?! dunno. im doin the swap in about 2 weeks so i will let ya know! but u can buy conversion plates from auto barn i heard?! i might have a look into them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: