HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Rust!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEM90D
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 7:08 pm    Post subject: Rust!! Reply with quote

Hey all ,
I haven't actually bought my gemini yet but i will be buying a TG sedan very shortly ( within 2 months ). I know geminis have rust problems and i was just wondering where are the hot-spots to check for rust? what other problems are a MUST to look for?
and also , what is a reasonable price for a TG so i dont get ripped off.
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Rust!! Reply with quote

most of the questions you are asking have been covered (try the search feature as Adam suggested) but footwell, guards under the front doors, and especially the boot have been the most common spots, depends where the car has been kept (eg, outdoors, garaged, seaside etc)
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Rust!! Reply with quote

most of the questions you are asking have been covered (try the search feature as Adam suggested) but footwell, guards under the front doors, and especially the boot have been the most common spots, depends where the car has been kept (eg, outdoors, garaged, seaside etc)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: