HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Old issue of Hot 4s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CopBait
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 12:54 am    Post subject: Old issue of Hot 4s Reply with quote

Hey, i need a bit of help, i am trying to chase up a copy of Hot 4s number 42, its from about 1998, i really need an article out of it, if anyone has a copy of that magazine please leave a message coz i need to ask a favor of u. Cheers
pisana
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: Old issue of Hot 4s Reply with quote

What car is on the front cover? Is that the one with the greem TG with the Piazza motor? Just let me know and i'll see what i can do for you.

Phil
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Old issue of Hot 4s Reply with quote

Yeah the mint coloured one with the momo extremes?? I remember that car, it was mad. Dat Speed in kingswood has a copy of it. (kingswood as in Sydney) if your from up this way.
pisana
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Old issue of Hot 4s Reply with quote

Very nice car, though the VK digital dash looked a bit dodgy up close. So who needs a copy of that article? I can scan it for someone if they want.

Phil
9EMI
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Old issue of Hot 4s Reply with quote

hey, no.42, sss pulsar green td with ragtop, [CHOPIT] number plates. has an excel on the cover, what do you want to know.
arnaout
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Old issue of Hot 4s Reply with quote

COULD U SEND IT 2 ME? MY EMAIL IS mr_arnaout@yahoo.com
IMDGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Old issue of Hot 4s Reply with quote

cop baits e- mail is copbait_66@hotmail.com
CopBait
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Old issue of Hot 4s Reply with quote

Hey, i was wondering if u could do me a huge favor, i really need an article out of it, its called something like "build your own flat shifter Part 2" i really badly need it, so if u could photo copy it or scan it or something and send it to me, i would be very very very grateful, thanks....cheers
Bugle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: Old issue of Hot 4s Reply with quote

Couled you send it to me if its not too late please..
13213187@scholar.uws.edu.au
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Old issue of Hot 4s Reply with quote

Yeah another UWS boy, cool. What gem do you drive? (if you get this post a new msg coz im too lazy to go searching 4 this 1.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: