HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

DRIFTING ADEL.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 7:37 pm    Post subject: DRIFTING ADEL. Reply with quote

if ne 1 wants to watch me and some mates drift (in adelaide) on raining nites or nites that i post a message let me know. i know a few dudes from jap motorsport and whenever it rains we head out to wingfield to drift. if u wanna come along 1 time watch this forum or call my mobile: 0401292372 to confirm that we will be out there.
simon96
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: DRIFTING ADEL. Reply with quote

i would be very interested when my car works. you ever do it places other than wingfeild? its kind of far from torrens park. is possible to get more than a days notice though, we should set something up, i know a hundred kids who would pay 5 bucks to watch for half an hour. rekon i could drift a stock td wagon if i had enough disrepect for it's general well being.
thanks
simon96
simon96
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: DRIFTING ADEL. Reply with quote

would these jap motorsporters know a thing or two about putting a ca18 into my humble steed?
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: DRIFTING ADEL. Reply with quote

id say that they would know a thing or 2 Smile

i went out last nite at about 12 and there was a heap of cars there.

wingfield is a good place cause its all factories and big open roads and no traffic, if u know a place up your way let me know and i might head up there 1 nite.
MatMan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: DRIFTING ADEL. Reply with quote

Hell, in my books, seeing the JMS guy's drift is almost worth the drive from Sydney!
gatesy
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: DRIFTING ADEL. Reply with quote

Hey, I'll come and watch if you give us a bit of notice, e.g where and when. I know a few guys who would definitely be interested in seeing some drift!!
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: DRIFTING ADEL. Reply with quote

basically any nite that it rains people will be out there. we usually all meet on the road that jms is on (roseburg terace i think) right down the end in the car park. approx about 8:30. later on at nite others turn up as well.
heres my mobile no. 0401292372
so if its raining give me a call and ill let u know the details, or if i have time ill post a message in the late afternoon.
gatesy
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: DRIFTING ADEL. Reply with quote

Sounds Good. Isn't the name of the street Rosberg Rd? And if I remember correctly it's just opposite the big caltex servo. Also, how many and what type of cars usually go down there?
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: DRIFTING ADEL. Reply with quote

yep, directly across. usually there is a coupla sprinters a sII rx7 with 13b turbo, my gem, a couple a silvias, and sometimes a few skylines.
the other nite though about 50 cars turned up at midnite. good entertainment Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: