HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Adel - This Sunday Cruise 2 Victor!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 3:14 am    Post subject: Adel - This Sunday Cruise 2 Victor! Reply with quote

g'day all!
the 28th has come around really quick!
this sunday is the day! noone seems to want to put times on it, so this is how it is, me and ben (blue tf sedan & green td wagon) WILL be meeting at Tea Tree Plaza, the carpark near the mc'donalds there (across the road from the hospital), anyone who wants to join us there roll up between 9:30 - 9:45 to depart at 10:00 sharp! from there we will meet sean and anyone else (same story) at cartronics on west terrace at 10:30 - 10:45 and leave around about 11:00 head on down south to marion shopping centre to meet kev, darren and anyone else in the carpark near the entrance to myer's (cnr diagonal & sturt rd's) at approx 11:30... then leave there at 11:45 and cruise down to victor and have some sort of a lunch....

ben, tremini, sean(bluewire), IDAREU2, Dave, WAY2LOW and Kev, i hope u all show up like u said you would and hopefully many more too! it should be good.
i hope to see you all and more at either 1 of the 3 meeting points.
cheers all,

Matt

PS. to help out, please try and leave a message here by saturday arvo to help us work out who will be where.
if anyone has problems, my mobile number is 0421 114 187
cheers again...
tremini
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Adel - This Sunday Cruise 2 Victor! Reply with quote

Fuckin hell. I just checked my shifts for work last night and I am working on the sunday from 12-2pm. but I am still going to meet you guys in my Dominos uniform at Cartronics. Spuin I cant get out of work. Oh well c u guys there!!!!!!!!!! Go the Gems Tremini
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Adel - This Sunday Cruise 2 Victor! Reply with quote

ok...ill most prob meet up with u's guys at the plaza but i dont know if ill be cruising to victor cause ill still be awake from sat nite.... ill see what hapens Smile and im spose to be going on the mega horsepower cruise with a mate and his 500 + rwKW vs ute so ill see.
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Adel - This Sunday Cruise 2 Victor! Reply with quote

hey way2low,
sounds good man, hope to see u there..... hopefully you change you mind and cruise with us! if not, not to worry...
see u at the plaza anyway...
cheers

Matt
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Adel - This Sunday Cruise 2 Victor! Reply with quote

I'll hook up with Sean 12 at Cartronics.

I've got your number now Matty B, so if I get lost or fall asleep or drop off the face of the earth, if I've got reception I can let you know.

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: