HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Cruise in Adelaide --(Dave)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2000 2:12 am    Post subject: Cruise in Adelaide --(Dave) Reply with quote

Gemini Panelvan owners of Adelaide unite!

Cruise occurring from Just Geminis on Friday night 24 November! Call them for details or email me at:

gemini_panelvan@hotmail.com

I want to see tons of wagons and vans out on this nite. If yours is an absolute pearler then you'll have NO excuses as it is on the same weekend as Small Car Sunday and you'll all have your cars out for that, right?

"BUT WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE A GEMINI VAN OR WAGON TO BRING?"
I hear you ask....

Well, if you've got a nice Gemini then bring it along. I want to see killer Geminis of all shapes and sizes but remember these things:

- I don't want to see any VT/VX Commodores with blue and red lights on the roof so behave (at least try)

- RBs in my book, are Geminis by name only and bear no resemblence to anything except a 1985 Corolla

- I'm sick of Cybercars with huge bodykits and inverted wings stolen from full-sized plywood gliders, so lets go and show them that Geminis are Classic, not Plastic. (TF-TG excepted - they're tough too).

Be there.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: